Associate Director Strategist - Social
Who We Are:
We're a full-service creative agency with an entrepreneurial heart that blends creativity with performance. We specialize in bringing attention to the things that matter to help move culture. We are lucky enough to serve as collaborative partners to some of the world’s most innovative brands including Google, Spotify, TikTok and Amazon.
What You'll Do:
As a seasoned strategist you are able to lead teams and wow clients. You thrive on layering tension on top of truths to crack compelling strategies, always looking for new opportunities to connect ideas to culture. Your peers look to you for trends and all things social. You fancy yourself a combination of comms planner, brand strategist and social media strategist.
Below are some of the key activities/expectations of ATTN: strategists:
- Confident leading IAT media agency relationship, developing comms and content activation plans with a focus on social, OLV, experiential and creator partnerships.
- Development of communications strategies for campaigns and translating them across the media landscape, highlighting the best platforms, partners and influencers to push the limits of social, digital and experiential marketing.
- A strong knowledge of the social landscape. You like to present thought leadership to your agency peers on cultural, social media updates, trend forecasting. new technologies and ideas to help grow business.
- The ability to view creative ideas from a 30,000 ft and 3,000 foot level, seeing the big campaign picture while simultaneously checking post body copy.
- The ability to cultivate close and collaborative relationships with creatives, developing creative campaigns that deliver on business objectives with breakthrough creative.
- You are able to articulate complex strategies simply and present to senior clients persuasively and confidently
- Lead day-to-day business, working with client directly on scoped business and have an ability to anticipate clients needs. Helping to evolve their brands with timely responses to ad hoc requests that sell through solid strategic thinking.
- A knowledge of proprietary research tools while also getting scrappy with desktop.
- The ability to articulate strategies simply, masters at storytelling, and deck making.
Who You Are:
- 6-8 years at a creative or media shop with specific comms planning experience.
- Great client skills, you like to present and work-shop complex problems with clients. It also means you're generally a nice person.
- A desire to be a part of New Business Pitches
This position has an estimated annual salary range of $130,000-$155,000. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to demonstrated skill set, years and depth of relevant experience, and some role-dependent factors. We welcome direct conversations with each candidate about compensation in all of our initial calls.
The term for this role is 12M. This position can be based in Los Angeles, New York, or remote. If based in Los Angeles, this will be a hybrid role with 2 days in office.
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ATTN: is committed to building and fostering a workplace of diversity and employee inclusion. ATTN: does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.