CreatorIQ has earned the title of best companies to work for in multiple programs including BuiltIn LA and NY, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions, and recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship, G2 Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products and rated 5 stars on Influencer MarketingHub. We operate in a flexible work model that combines both in-person and remote work to boost collaboration, enhance innovation and adapt to individual work styles.
Be a Part of Our Dynamic Team and Transform the Industry Together!
We’re looking for an experienced and open-minded engineer to join our IT Department at CreatorIQ. You will be a member of the team of professionals helping our development team to design, develop, and make our product better. Cutting edge technologies and daily routing are both present, but your knowledge can influence the decisions made by the team. We appreciate each member of the team and help him grow every day.
What you will do:
- Support/maintain production/non-production/local development environments (AWS, k8s)
- Create and maintain CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, Gitlab Ci)
- Manage our infrastructure with IaC approach (Terraform, Terragrunt, Helm)
- Scripting and automations (Python, Bash, Groovy)
- Support infrastructure vulnerability management
- Support DevSecOps principles
- Resolve developers requests in timely manner
Who you are:
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role 3+ year
- Hands-on experience with AWS cloud 3+ years
- Good knowledge of CI/CD processes and hands-on experience with one of CI tool (Jenkins, Gitlab-CI)
- Good knowledge of Docker and hands-on experience with K8s/EKS 1+ years
- Hands-on experience with scripting (Bash/Python/Groovy)
- Hands-on experience with cloud provision tools (Terraform, Terragrunt, Cloudformation)
What you’ll need for this position:
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes/EKS and Helm
- Hands-on experience with Serverless Architecture (AWS Lambda)
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Hands-on experience with monitoring tools (Cloudwatch, Grafana, Prometheus)
- Experience with vulnerability scanners (cloud, containers, networks, servers)
- Problem-solving attitude
- Team spirit
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- At least Intermediate Level of English
- Good knowledge of networks (routing, load-balancing, security, etc)
- Experience with microservices architecture deployment and support (optional)
Who we are:
CreatorIQ is the most trusted software to unify and power advanced influencer marketing for the world’s most innovative enterprises. Our Intelligence Cloud facilitates data science-enabled creator discovery, streamlines workflow, ensures brand safety, and drives meaningful measurement. Amazon, AB Inbev, Airbnb, Calvin Klein, CVS, Disney, H&M, Logitech, Nestle, Sephora, and Unilever are just some of the brands that utilize CreatorIQ’s platform to drive real business results across their influencer marketing ecosystems. CreatorIQ is a global company headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in San Francisco, London, and Ukraine.
At CreatorIQ, we believe that diversity is the key to unlocking our full potential. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and empowering work environment where everyone can thrive, regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, or any other characteristic that makes us unique. By embracing our core values of being client-focused, putting team members first, leading with empathy, ensuring a no jerks policy, and staying focused on what's important, we create a synergistic atmosphere that promotes collaboration and growth. Join us to celebrate differences, innovate together, and be a part of a business that is disrupting the marketing industry.
Compensation, Benefits and Beyond:
We understand that a comprehensive benefits package plays a significant role in your overall compensation. To gain more insight into the various components of our total compensation, we invite you to review our benefits and perks.