Business Development Representative
CreatorIQ has earned the title of best companies to work for in multiple programs including BuiltIn LA and NY, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions, and recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship, G2 Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products and rated 5 stars on Influencer MarketingHub. We operate in a flexible work model that combines both in-person and remote work to boost collaboration, enhance innovation and adapt to individual work styles.
Be a Part of Our Dynamic Team and Transform the Industry Together!
Business Development Representative
CreatorIQ is looking for an ambitious Business Development Representative to join our sales team. Our BDRs are often the first point of contact for prospective clients, so you’ll be responsible for representing CreatorIQ and making a positive impression that sets the tone for the entire sales lifecycle. You will be empowered to prospect, qualify, set meetings, and develop strategic accounts for our Sales Teams with top media companies, agencies and brands. You’ll also become an expert in the rapidly expanding Influencer Industry as well as our SaaS technology platform as you prepare yourself for the next step in your sales career.
What you’ll do:
- Work from our Austin office location 4 days per week
- Manage and uncover opportunities from outbound & inbound leads
- Research companies and approach potential partners through a targeted selling strategy
- Connect with prospects using phone, email and LinkedIn
- Drive revenue by collaborating with account executives, and setting qualified meetings for Sales Reps
- Collaborate with our Marketing team on lead generation efforts
- Leverage Salesforce + Linkedin Sales Navigator among other industry tools to execute your lead strategy
- Become an expert on CreatorIQ’s platform, its value proposition and be able to communicate it effectively to prospective clients
- Achieve daily and weekly effort metrics such as delivered emails and cold calls
- Achieve monthly quota targets
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- 0-2+ years of experience in a BDR position or lead generation role
- Naturally curious and have a strong desire to learn about the sales process, the people and companies you’re prospecting, the CreatorIQ platform, and the Influencer Marketing Industry
- Self starter with creative problem solving ability
- Communicate clearly and concisely, especially when it comes to complicated topics. You can break it down into simple terms people can understand
- Enjoy being part of a team and doing whatever it takes to help that team succeed
- Excited to build a long-term sales career
- B.S. or a B.A. college degree.
- Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Have 50% of the criteria? Excited about this opportunity? Passionate about what we do at CreatorIQ? Please apply! CreatorIQ is a place where everyone can grow.
Who we are:
CreatorIQ is the most trusted software to unify and power advanced influencer marketing for the world’s most innovative enterprises. Our Intelligence Cloud facilitates data science-enabled creator discovery, streamlines workflow, ensures brand safety, and drives meaningful measurement. Amazon, AB Inbev, Airbnb, Calvin Klein, CVS, Disney, H&M, Logitech, Nestle, Sephora, and Unilever are just some of the brands that utilize CreatorIQ’s platform to drive real business results across their influencer marketing ecosystems. CreatorIQ is a global company headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in San Francisco, London, and Ukraine.
At CreatorIQ, we believe that diversity is the key to unlocking our full potential. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and empowering work environment where everyone can thrive, regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, or any other characteristic that makes us unique. By embracing our core values of being client-focused, putting team members first, leading with empathy, ensuring a no jerks policy, and staying focused on what's important, we create a synergistic atmosphere that promotes collaboration and growth. Join us to celebrate differences, innovate together, and be a part of a business that is disrupting the marketing industry.
Compensation, Benefits and Beyond:
We understand that a comprehensive benefits package plays a significant role in your overall compensation. To gain more insight into the various components of our total compensation, we invite you to review our benefits and perks.
Salary Range: $55,000 - $61,000 + Commission