Client Partner (London)
CreatorIQ has earned the title of best companies to work for in multiple programs including BuiltIn LA and NY, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions, and recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship, G2 Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products and rated 5 stars on Influencer MarketingHub. We operate in a flexible work model that combines both in-person and remote work to boost collaboration, enhance innovation and adapt to individual work styles.
As a Client Partner, you will serve as the primary liaison with a diverse portfolio of high-value customers, helping them set and achieve their influencer marketing goals using our software. You’ll build personal relationships with multiple stakeholders, earning their trust and respect through your commitment to their success and will be goaled on your client retention of our Tribe product line. Client Partners are experts in our product, as well as in Influencer and Earned Media programs and we pride ourselves by sharing best practices, strategy and measurement to our growing base of Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle clients in the US market.
What you'll do
- Guide and drive customer outcomes at milestone in their partnership with CreatorIQ, grounded on achieving measurable business results: post implementation, to ongoing program success, to expanding use-cases within our product and services suite
- Become customers’ trusted advisor and serve as their advocate inside CreatorIQ
- Develop strong knowledge of our product and our best-practices; share your knowledge with our customers to help them achieve their goals
- Oversee internal account operations, and appropriately route client requests (e.g. software support and bug reporting, expansion opportunities etc.)
- Drive continuing education opportunities for our clients, ensuring that they have an appropriate level of understanding and knowledge of how to utilize the software to achieve program goals
- Identify optimization opportunities within our software and services to support common client processes, actions, and decision making
- Prepare, organize, and lead client communication, including emails, calls, meetings, and business reviews with customers
- Connect customers with other subject matter experts within CreatorIQ, as needed
- Collaborate with Account Managers to identify opportunities for growth in your existing portfolio
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- 3+ years professional experience in an outward-facing role such as customer success management, implementation, or brand strategy
- Familiarity with, and excitement for, influencer marketing, and broader marketing and media landscape
- Passion for understanding and helping customers grow their Earned Media & Social Media Value programs by leveraging (Tribe Dynamics & CreatorIQ) technology solutions
- Experience at an enterprise grade software company and a conversant knowledge of the SaaS software landscape preferred but not required
- Comfortable using data to diagnose challenges, identify opportunities, and drive solutions. Listens actively and asks questions to fully understand what matters most to others. Values the input and insights of others
- Ability to efficiently prioritize a large number of competing requests
- Comfortable using data to diagnose challenges, identify opportunities, and drive solutions through emails, calls, and digital meetings
- Experience using Microsoft Office or GSuite and audio/web conferencing (Slack, Zoom, etc) required
Who we are:
CreatorIQ is the most trusted software to unify and power advanced influencer marketing for the world’s most innovative enterprises. Our Intelligence Cloud facilitates data science-enabled creator discovery, streamlines workflow, ensures brand safety, and drives meaningful measurement. Amazon, AB Inbev, Airbnb, Calvin Klein, CVS, Disney, H&M, Logitech, Nestle, Sephora, and Unilever are just some of the brands that utilize CreatorIQ’s platform to drive real business results across their influencer marketing ecosystems. CreatorIQ is a global company headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in San Francisco, London, and Ukraine.
At CreatorIQ, we believe that diversity is the key to unlocking our full potential. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and empowering work environment where everyone can thrive, regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, or any other characteristic that makes us unique. By embracing our core values of being client-focused, putting team members first, leading with empathy, ensuring a no jerks policy, and staying focused on what's important, we create a synergistic atmosphere that promotes collaboration and growth. Join us to celebrate differences, innovate together, and be a part of a business that is disrupting the marketing industry.
Compensation, Benefits and Beyond:
We understand that a comprehensive benefits package plays a significant role in your overall compensation. To gain more insight into the various components of our total compensation, we invite you to review our benefits and perks.