Customer Marketing Manager, Retention Strategy
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel Canada Is looking for a Customer Retention Marketing Manager to help drive our customer retention strategy and optimize ROI of our Sportsbook and Casino verticals. You will play a key role on the Customer Marketing team, with ownership of the promotional budget. This role also comes with lots of cross-functional exposure to teams including but not limited to Commercial, Trading, Analytics, Brand, and Customer Service. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing team and learn how the business operates at a world class gaming company.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Partner with the broader marketing team to develop and manage a roadmap & playbook for sports, casino, and cross-sell promotions
- Analyze past performance to develop new proposals for promotions across all customer value segments
- Lead innovation on promotional mechanics and strategies at the all-customer and targeted level
- Manage forecasting and management of a multi-million dollar promotional budget
- Report on ROI for both all-customer and targeted offers. Work closely with the analytics team to understand promotional impact on customer value
- Responsible for all aspects of end-to-end promotional development & execution
- Liaise with the Customer Support & Trading team around CRM specific and wider marketing campaigns; ensuring the support team is informed about all live and upcoming offers
- Lead customer marketing innovation by driving improvements in UX associated with promotions
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 5+ years of experience in marketing promotions and/or loyalty/retention in the B2C space, or in a similar role (Budgeting, Finance, Business Analysis, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience managing or mentoring people
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent industry experience preferred
- Strong understanding of promotional impacts on financial performance & customer behavior
- Analytical with a consulting mindset and comfortable making decisions using qualitative and quantitative data
- Proven effective at project management and have strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communicator and display strong attention to detail
- Strong understanding of promotional, customer & CRM dynamics
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Experience with Tableau or a similar data platform
- Understand querying and logic (SQL and/or KNIME knowledge a plus)
- Interest in sports and gaming preferred
- Knowledge of sports and/or experience working within a heavily regulated industry is a plus
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!.” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
Something looks off?