Product Analytics Manager
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Product Analytics Manager's responsible for driving business results and empowering informed, data-driven product decisions with timely insights and thought partnership. You will be a data evangelist and a champion of innovation, agility and continuous improvement, ensuring we’re positioned to capitalize on opportunities as they arise. The Product Analytics Manager will collaborate cross-functionally ensuring the needs across Product, Marketing, and Commercial are understood, and with Engineering counterparts to ensure the smooth delivery of the relevant product solutions to the market for our customers.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Manage and develop a team of highly skilled analysts; supporting the delivery of high-quality and impactful insight.
- Be an authority with a point of view for the organization and the team, using data to constantly challenge and reshape our understanding of customer behavior and business performance.
- Collaborate with business leaders to lead project intake, roadmap, prioritize, and delivery of key initiatives.
- Become a data evangelist in the organization and facilitate the decomratization of data across all teams and levels of the business.
- Develop data-driven business insights and work with the team and cross-functional partners to find opportunities, drive product strategy, planning, and execution.
- Drive understanding of our users and their interaction with our products through in-depth analyses of user interaction and engagement.
- Define how our teams measure success by developing Key Performance Indicators and other users/business metrics in close partnership with Product Management and other subject areas such as engineering and design.
- Find the "story" in the data and share insights across the organization.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years experience in an analytical position.
- 1+ years managing and coaching analysts, data scientists and/or data engineers
- Proven ability to organize and prioritize workload for direct reports
- Sophisticated SQL expertise.
- Proven track record in the implementation of analytics and measurement solutions in a digital ecosystem. Experience with Amplitude would be ideal.
- Ability to build comprehensive site tagging specifications or requirements, along with QA tests for site tags
- Experience building intuitive and impactful dashboards and data visualizations that drive business decisions (e.g., with Tableau, Mode, Amplitude, or similar).
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to present the business value of product analytics concisely and clearly
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving capabilities; ability to synthesize data from multiple sources
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams.
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
Something looks off?