Sports Operations Insights Manager
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best-in-class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best self. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel is looking for an Operations Insights Manager to drive Customer Engagement through our homepage content and use insights to inform future strategy for our Sports Operations teams. You will play a key role on the Online Sports Operations team, with ownership over developing new test & learn programs for the Sportsbook and Daily Fantasy verticals and collaborate with multiple departments within the company including but not limited to Content Ops, Operational Excellence, Product, Commercial, Analytics, Data Science, and Customer Service. This is an exciting opportunity to help elevate customer engagement and revenue while driving insights through testing at a premier gaming company.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Monitor Content Engagement and Operations performance, key drivers and trends, and report regularly to the Ops leadership team
- Create and evolve data visualizations to support business cases and better understand day-today performance of various operational KPIs
- Drive a test & learn approach for Sports Content Operations by creating and managing testing plans and ensuring results are shared and implemented
- Collaborate cross-functionally to drive and manage testing initiatives through to completion
- Educate and report to the wider business both team performance and key insights into betting trends and customer engagement
- Query, manipulate, and leverage customer data to review and validate our strategy, and develop insights to guide the strategic direction for our operational focus
- Create presentations to drive direction and new business outcomes for the Sports Operations team
- Define requirements to optimize KPI tracking and reporting for Online Sports Operations at scale
- Manage and strengthen relationship with Content Operations, Operational Excellence, Analytics, Commercial, and Product partners and other stakeholders
- Opportunity to coach and mentor junior employees and interns
What we’re looking for in our next teammate
- 2-5 years experience with engagement insights or digital performance preferred
- Results Oriented: Proven track record of delivering quality outcomes for stakeholders and getting initiatives over the line
- Metrics Driven: Ability to develop success metrics and create ways to monitor and measure performance against those metrics
- Effective Communicator: Proven experience delivering clear & concise information and recommendations to leadership and the larger business
- Customer Centric: Considers the customer journey, impact, and key behaviors alongside quantitative data
- Strategic Mindset: Takes a long-term view and anticipates future trends and implications
- Collaborative: Works well with wide-range of teams and able to build relationships to influence outcomes
- Commercial Acumen: Understanding of business concepts, objectives, and levers
- Project Management: Strong attention to detail, organization, and management of stakeholders to ensure delivery of projects
- Industry Knowledge: familiarity with the sports betting industry and competitive landscape preferred
- Data Knowledge: familiarity or proficiency with querying and data analytics tools (SQL, Tableau, Amplitude) a plus
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $99,000 to $124,000, which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses and stock program participation.
This role includes flexible time off (including unlimited paid time off for full-time employees) and 13 paid company holidays. FanDuel offers paid sick time in accordance with all applicable state and federal laws.
Something looks off?