Director of Acquisition Strategy & Planning
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- FanDuel TV — "The Bettor Sports Network" bringing live sports and interactive content to the games fans care about most
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We’re looking for a Director of Acquisition Strategy & Planning to shape and lead our acquisition and activation media investment and offer strategy across all lines of business to drive company growth. High profile role with the opportunity to make a material impact on the business outcome for FanDuel Group.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Own the allocation of investment across all verticals and help define short-term and long-term optimization to deliver a greater ROI.
- Own Group wide view of our acquisition and payback targets.
- Work with vertical leads to consult on a framework for breakthrough, targeted, competitive offers focused on acquiring new customers with a focus on lifetime value/
- Partner with teams around the business to ensure the payback of our investment is reported accurately through player value and other inputs.
- Support vertical leads during budget and quarterly reforecast process, as well as key monthly meetings.
- Support media & commercial teams during partnership evaluations.
- Partner with finance to ensure that finance goals translate into our marketing objectives.
- Mature our acquisition practice constantly iterating and improving our reporting, insights, experiments, and partners.
- Lead and influence other teams to help deliver the acquisition targets across the Group.
- Foster a test and learn culture that continues to improve our performance and processes
- Work with product and content teams to continually improve the end-to-end new customer experience from response to conversion
- Raise the bar for how we think about our new customers and the experience that we deliver for them
- Build, lead and develop a high performing team
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 7+ years of experience in digital/growth marketing with a focus on consumer acquisition
- 3+ years of managerial experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or Analytical field (or other relevant discipline) preferred
- Strong communication skills and experience influencing senior leadership teams
- Proven growth mindset; Product led, data driven and highly creative
- Results oriented, with the need to be objective and measure performance
- Metrics driven and continuously seeking improvement of marketing efforts to increase quality and productivity
- Track record of delivering business outcomes
- Strong analytical rigor to your decision making
- Ability and eagerness to effectively balance the big-picture strategic work with execution
- Proficient in a range of tools across the marketing stack: Amplitude, Appsflyer, GA, Tableau preferred
- Customer focused
- Interest in the sports gaming industry preferred
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!.” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $144,000 to $198,000 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation.
Something looks off?