ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
In this role, you will be responsible for executing key pillars of the privacy program such as data governance, data subject rights requests, third-party risk management, and privacy metrics reporting. The role will be positioned in the Legal department, reporting to the Director, Counsel - Privacy and Data Security. You will be working closely with stakeholders across the organization including Risk, Compliance, Technology, Cybersecurity, and Marketing, as well as external service providers.
We are looking for a highly organized and proactive individual who can effectively manage competing priorities and deadlines. The ideal candidate will have a track record of project management and privacy compliance program ownership, with experience driving risk management activities across a large organization. Strong planning and prioritization skills are a must. If you meet these qualifications and are interested in joining our team, we encourage you to apply.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Work with third-party service providers to successfully deploy privacy management software.
- Represent the Privacy function in the organization's internal data inventory and mapping exercise.
- Manage Data Subject Requests and Opt-Out workflows.
- Conduct privacy impact assessments and data protection impact assessments.
- Conduct privacy due diligence reviews and monitoring of third parties.
- Identify and escalate privacy questions and concerns to leadership and counsel as needed.
- Manage internal reporting of privacy program performance, including defining, generating, and reporting metrics such as KPIs and KRIs.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in privacy program management.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong ability to foster relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, especially counsel.
- Comfortable navigating regulatory uncertainty, identifying trade-offs, and making sound risk management decisions.
- Strong attention to detail, highly self-driven, and results-oriented.
- Ability to coordinate with global teams in different time zones, especially EST.
- IAPP CIPM and/or CIPT certification.
- Experience managing the deployment and operation of privacy management software.
- Experience processing consumer privacy requests
- Preference for experience in the sports wagering/internet gaming industry or other highly regulated industries.
- Experience forming new functions in established companies.
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!.” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $99,000 to $136,400 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation.
Something looks off?