Fraud Strategy Analyst
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best-in-class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best self. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel is seeking a Fraud Strategy Analyst to join our dynamic Fraud and Payments team. The Strategy Analyst is responsible for developing and performing data analysis to support the detection and prevention fraud strategies. The Fraud Strategy Analyst will partner with internal teams to contribute to our Fraud Strategy across all FanDuel’s products (Sportsbook, Casino, Daily Fantasy, etc). This includes working with a wide range of teams from Analytics, Payments, Product, Legal, and Commercial, to innovate new fraud strategies and optimize existing ones, all with the goal of a customer first experience to help reduce the cost of fraud and build strategies to protect our platform from would-be fraudsters.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
Partner with Internal and External Stakeholders to support and optimize our entire Payments stack, with responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Assist with day-to-day analyses and problem identification
- Analyze and identify fraud schemes, assessing existing preventative controls, and make recommendations for additional measures
- Apply critical thinking skills to recognize patterns and trends within transactional and customer data to detect, prevent, mitigate, and report potentially suspicious activity
- Support the creation and maintenance of real time reporting dashboards along with data integrity verification
- Improve processes, automate tasks, and develop new solutions while balancing customer and operational impacts
- Preparation and maintenance of Fraud metrics reporting for Business Leaders & Executive team consumption
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience preferred
- Ability to work effectively in an environment of complexity, ambiguity, changing priorities and flex based on demand
- Extremely detail oriented with superb organizational skills.
- SQL skills preferred
- Strong ability to create excel models and presentations
- Working knowledge of fraud systems.
- Knowledge of sports betting and online gambling a huge plus
We treat our team right
- From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $52,000 to $71,000 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation.
Something looks off?