Payments Strategy Analyst
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best-in-class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best self. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel is seeking a Payments Strategy Analyst to partner with the existing teams and contribute to our Payments Strategy across all our products (Sportsbook, Casino, Daily Fantasy, etc). This includes working with a wide range of teams from Product to Legal to Commercial to innovate new Payment strategies and optimize existing ones, all with the goal of a customer first experience to help users get their money in and out of our products easier, faster, and safer than our competitors. As trailblazers in the industry, our passion runs deeper than an NFL depth chart. Come join the only team in the league that makes Payments as exciting as a buzzer beater in OT.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
Partner with Internal and External Stakeholders to support and optimize our entire Payments stack, with responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Assist with day-to-day analyses and problem identification
- Work with other analysts to produce specific insights around customer behavior, year over year trends, and drivers of business performance
- Use existing models and data visualizations to better understand and explain the day to day performance of various commercial KPIs
- Maintain automated reporting processes visible to commercial and group-wide teams
- Participate in presentations focused on using analysis to drive improved business outcomes
- Field and fulfill requests for various business inquires
- Learn the various data structures of the company through hands-on data examination and mentoring
- Preparation and maintenance of Payment metrics reporting for Business Leaders & Executive team consumption
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 0-2 years' experience working in an analytics role
- Bachelor's Degree in a highly numerate major (Math, Stats, Econ, etc.) or relevant experience in data and/or business analysis
- Operational knowledge of payments processing methods (ACH, Cards, PayPal, PSPs, processors, etc.) is preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a lot of ambiguity
- Proficient in using excel for analysis and data visualizations. Familiarity with SQL or Python for data analysis a plus
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience working in groups on collaborative projects
- Knowledge of sports betting and online gambling a huge plus
We treat our team right
- From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
Something looks off?