ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best-in-class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best self. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Benefits Admin is responsible for assisting with the administration of all benefits and retirement programs, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and 401(k) plan.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Administration of various employee benefits programs such as health and welfare, life, disability, 401(k), Cobra, voluntary and wellness benefits
- Maintain and update employee records and benefit files
- Conduct new hire benefits orientation
- Collaborate with payroll to ensure contributions and payroll deductions are processed accurately and in a timely manner
- Assist in completing benefits reporting requirements and annual compliance for both health and welfare plans as well as 401k
- Resolve employee issues and administrative problems with carrier representatives
- Biweekly reporting, auditing, billing of various contracts and programs
- Facilitates open enrollment processes, including preparing communication materials, conducting benefits education sessions, and assisting employees with enrollment
- Partner with benefit providers to resolve claims issues, billing discrepancies, and other benefits-related matters
- Assist with benefits-related reporting and data analysis, including preparing reports for senior leadership and ensuring data accuracy
- Other duties as a required
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 2+ years of experience working in Benefits Administration
- Knowledge of working with Health and Welfare plans
- Comprehensive understanding of Benefits compliance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to think outside the box to improve processes
- Proficient with Excel or related software
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks, work with large amounts of data and meet all deadlines
We treat our team right
- From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
Something looks off?