Acquisition Strategy and Planning Senior Associate
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best-in-class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best self. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are currently looking for an Acquisition Strategy and Planning Senior Associate, Sportsbook to support the strategic growth of new customer acquisition for our sportsbook product. This is an energizing and high-profile role with the opportunity to make a material impact on the business outcome for FanDuel Group.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Analyze the value of prospective partnerships with media companies, leagues and teams, and/or sports media companies
- Forecast volume and revenue of new players by analyzing historical data and incorporating knowledge of sporting trends and calendar changes
- Stay on top of new player volume and value patterns and KPIs and provide regular updates on trend drivers and short-term and long-term outlooks to firm leadership
- Make recommendations to media teams to deploy available spend where acquisition opportunity exists
- Support partnerships, media, and finance teams on analyses necessitating acquisition perspective
- Consistently challenge ways of working to raise standards and improve performance
- Lead interdepartmental collaboration with various cross-functional teams to drive and forecast customer growth
- Facilitate ad-hoc requests as needed
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, consulting, banking, or related field with a focus on modeling and other quantitative analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or Analytical field (or other relevant discipline) preferred
- Advanced Excel skills; Proficiency in SQL preferred
- Comfortable managing concurrent projects in an ever-evolving, fast-paced landscape
- Proven growth mindset; Product-led, data-driven, and highly creative
- Results-oriented, metrics-driven, objective, and continuously seeking improvement of marketing efforts to increase quality and productivity
- Ability and eagerness to effectively balance the big-picture strategic work with execution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interface with a wide range of internal teams and ability to build strong relationships internally
- Meticulous attention to detail, outstanding organizational skills, project management skills, and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Knowledge or understanding of the business and culture of sports and gaming preferred
We treat our team right
- From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $80,000 to $110,000 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation.
Something looks off?