ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best-in-class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best self. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel Group is looking to add a Compliance Manager to its Financial Crime Compliance Conduct and Integrity Program with experience in Anti-Bribery and Corruption Compliance, Code of Conduct, Risk Management and/or related operations. The Compliance Manager will report into the Senior Compliance Manager of the Conduct and Integrity Program within FanDuel Group’s Legal and Compliance team. The Compliance Manager will assist the Senior Compliance Manager with strategic planning, audits, risk assessments, training, writing policies and procedures, metrics, and reporting relating to the Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Code of Conduct and Employee Play programs. Successful licensing with state gaming regulators will be required following employment.
The ideal candidate for this role has standout ability related to program and personnel development, team management and a strong understanding of compliance fundamentals. Superior strategic, communication, and interpersonal skills are of paramount importance, as is a strong work ethic, attention to detail, a commitment to being a team player, and an aptitude to quickly learn the nuances of a fast-growing company within an expanding industry.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
This position will work with a fantastic team of Compliance, Regulatory, and Legal professionals to continue to build and enhance the Conduct and Integrity Program. This role will:
- Play an integral role in enhancing and developing the Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Code of Conduct, Conflicts of Interest and other key Conduct and Integrity related programs.
- Identify, analyze, and address enforcement actions, industry-related news, and regulatory trends that may impact stakeholders including business operations, procedures, controls, and processes across FanDuel.
- Advise FanDuel team members across all departments and products of regulatory requirements.
- Assist in developing and executing policies, procedures, training along with presentations to senior management.
- Identify opportunities for automation and improvement to help the team and other key stakeholders work smarter, faster, and more effectively.
- Perform risk assessments and identify and escalate controls and operational effectiveness gaps.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 5 years of compliance-related experience in regulation management, governance, risk and controls, or regulatory functions in a highly regulated industry.
- Experience managing a team.
- Demonstrated aptitude for process execution, including identification of process improvements.
- Ability to research and understand laws, statutes, regulations, ordinances, court opinions, and enforcement actions.
- A strong aptitude for policy, process, procedure, analytics, and effective reporting.
- Experience in utilizing and maintaining management tools used for compliance, risk management, and reporting.
- Experience building out effective compliance processes including experience drafting policies, procedures, and training documents.
- Prior consultancy experience and project implementation is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, and communications skills with an ability to interact effectively with senior management and stakeholders.
- Passion to work hard in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- A self-starter with energy to follow-through and own the outcome.
- An exceptional team player, with a desire to be a leader within FanDuel Group.
We treat our team right
- From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $110,000 to $125,000 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation.
Something looks off?