ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best-in-class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best self. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are seeking a Motion Graphics Animator with strong creative and editorial skills to join our growing internal production department. You will be collaborating with the creative department to develop and animate motion graphics projects for marketing assets that will live in any/all mediums, such as broadcast, digital, social…etc.
You will play a significant role in the evolution of our internal production capabilities as we continue to push the boundaries of production in creative and efficient ways. This role requires strong interpersonal skills due to frequent one-on-one collaboration with other editors & animators. This role will require a solid understanding of the creative process and your ability to receive and implement feedback while being comfortable sharing your own knowledge and expertise throughout the animation process. Thus, building a strong collaborative environment where the creative process can thrive.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Produce high-quality motion graphics, titles, and animations
- Create mockups and animations for visual concepts
- Work from creative briefs and successfully receive and apply feedback
- Familiar with UX and Social Media platforms
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 4 years of animation experience required
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience as a motion graphics animator preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite, After Effects, Premier Pro and associated plugins
- Experience with Rotoscoping and VFX Compositing a plus
- Strong time management and problem-solving skills, with the ability to adapt quickly or learn on the fly
- Strong organizational skills with attention to project and file hierarchy, familiarity with creating toolkits
is a plus
- An ability to manage multiple projects with varying deadlines simultaneously
- Understand digital content strategies and the role design plays in bringing a brand to life on social
- Knowledge of 3D animation using Cinema 4D or other 3D software is a plus
- Additional knowledge and ability to troubleshoot relevant technology and software needed to stay competitive and perform to our standards is also a plus
We treat our team right
- From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $64,000 to $88,000 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation.
Something looks off?