Brand Manager, Casino
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best-in-class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best self. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are currently looking for a Brand Manager to join our FanDuel Canada team! This is a pivotal role that will be responsible for uncovering consumer insights that define the brand positioning for our casino vertical to deliver high quality, breakthrough campaigns that drives brand affinity. As the Brand Manager, you will also be working cross-functionally with various key stakeholders within the product and content team to achieve acquisition and retention growth targets while managing key relationships with both internal and external key stakeholders. The ideal candidate has experience working on high quality brands in competitive markets and long-term strategic vision.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- · Analyze consumer insights via first- and third-party data to develop effective marketing campaigns to increase player engagement and retention.
- · Shape the brand positioning, communication, and creative strategy across all consumer touchpoints.
- · Work closely with the product and content team to understand player behaviour to optimize delivery of our reasons to believe within the marketplace.
- · Collaborate with multiple cross-functional departments to plan, develop, and execute fully integrated and strategic marketing campaigns that support on-going business needs.
- · Stay current on market trends and industry activity and ensure the broader marketing team is informed of critical nuances.
- · Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs, while building a reporting structure that distributes these metrics among key stakeholders.
- · Collaborate closely with the FanDuel Sportsbook team to develop and execute cross-sell opportunities.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of relevant experience building brands
- Proven ability to innovate and create differentiating, proprietary marketing programs to build brand leadership
- Data-driven thinker, paired with a creative mind
- Experience in building partnerships, and developing both internal and external relationships
- Demonstrated ability to navigate a highly regulated and complex industry
- Multi-channel campaign and partnership experience across traditional, digital/social across a local and national footprint
- Able to plan, organize, and prioritize multiple and simultaneous projects and assignments.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong understanding of brand impacts on financial performance & customer behavior
- Understanding of casino and the iGaming category considered an asset
We treat our team right
- From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!