Salesforce Business Analyst
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best-in-class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best self. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Salesforce Business Analyst is a key member of our CRM Applications team. In addition to being responsible for business analyses, you will be responsible for helping drive a world-class support organization by empowering the team with the tools, processes, and information they need to deepen customer relationships and deliver amazing results. In this role, you will lead enhancements to the fraud and payments core tooling to drive agent efficiency - as measured by handle times, case/interactions per hour, resolution time and first contact resolution rate. This role works directly with the project team and relevant stakeholders gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes. You will be responsible for communicating with senior members of the Customer Operations Leadership team & stakeholders. In addition, you should have solid functional and/or industry knowledge, as well as Salesforce products, specifically Service Cloud.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud, Omnichannel, Amazon Connect, Salesforce Communities, Einstein Bots and Live Agent
- Build comprehensive business requirements documents for each Salesforce feature request
- Maintain and coordinate communication with the stakeholders, namely the fraud and payments teams, throughout each project.
- Work with internal stakeholders to gather business and functional requirements for tool integration, by scoping, defining, and prioritizing requirements.
- Mapping functional requirements to Salesforce.com features and functionality.
- Understand and document requirements for configuring, testing and launching new integrations.
- Understand CRM requirements and Identify product requirements for future enhancements.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile inconsistency and break down high-level information into details.
- Work with Architects and Developers to transform new requirements into Salesforce.com design and implementation.
- Develop, maintain and perform processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity in platform applications with Salesforce Administrator and functional managers to create training materials and documentation for Salesforce.com users and help train new end users on Salesforce.com and related applications.
- Supports testing cycles (UAT, regression, system) and/or Training/Training Materials.
- Supports PM with project updates, scheduling, invoicing, etc.
- Drive cross-product consistency where possible for customer service processes
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 2 years’ Business Analysis experience.
- Minimum of 2 years’ as a Salesforce administrator or Salesforce App Builder.
- Minimum of 2 years’ Experience implementing CRM solutions from start to finish, including the creation of business requirements and other formal documentation
- Deep knowledge of call center operations, technologies, and customer support tools
We treat our team right
- From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $74,000 - $101,200, which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses and stock program participation.
This role includes flexible time off (including unlimited paid time off for full-time employees) and 13 paid company holidays. FanDuel offers paid sick time in accordance with all applicable state and federal laws.