Enterprise Security Engineer
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
As an Enterprise Security Engineer, you will play a crucial part in securing our platforms that give sports fans opportunities to win. In this role, you will implement scalable solutions that reduce risk, while enabling execution and speed.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Work across engineering, product, and other IT workstream teams to enhance and evangelize infrastructure/platform security that increases our security posture against emerging threats
- Advocate security and secure practices across FanDuel and it’s brands
- Provide subject matter expertise to identify solutions for security gaps and challenges
- Promote secure by design/default by building repeatable security patterns and/or leveraging frameworks
- Guide conversations to remove blockers and encourage collaboration across teams
- Provide a point of escalation and response for internal engineering teams
- Own and drive resolutions to complex technical challenges
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Scripting/development skills (e.g., Python, C, C++, GoLang, Ruby, or PowerShell)
- Capability to deploy, support, and operationalize security scanning solutions at scale
- Experience developing and reporting vulnerability metrics as well as articulating how to reproduce and resolve those security defects
- Problem-solver with excellent interpersonal skills, and a deep technical understanding of security engineering principles
- Experience working with cloud-based infrastructure and technologies, preferably AWS.
- Self-starter that is comfortable with ambiguity and makes data-driven decisions
- Proven hands-on experience with modern endpoint security technologies & concepts
- Experience with IAM tools and concepts
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $110,000 to $200,000 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation.