Senior Product Manager, XPG
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to drive building out critical technologies that empower our marketing teams (including CRM, Growth & Digital Acquisition) across the company, and the various products FanDuel offers. In addition, the position will require managing many user facing experiences that are integrated with the tools we build. This is a unique opportunity that requires a wide-ranging skill set as we seek to enhance the sophistication of our marketing tech stack, and the range of experiences we offer on top of it.
You’ll be responsible for the planning, prioritization, and execution of successful products. This includes understanding and prioritizing product, customer, and stakeholder needs, defining product goals, and working closely with engineering, design, and stakeholders to bring solutions to market. You’ll ensure successful product performance through analysis, a deep understanding of marketing needs, and objective data analysis and reporting.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Identify, shape, and ensure execution of new products and product initiatives
- Establish and maintain domain expertise on the product, market, and competitors
- Assess product opportunities and contribute meaningfully to vision and prioritization of new initiatives and products
- Ensure transparency and alignment across the company, bridging the gap between product and other functions
- Collaborate with engineering, design, marketing, and operational functions to ensure successful product deliveries and launches
- Identify, prioritize, and execute post-launch optimizations and improvements
- Establish, track and report objectively on product performance metrics
- Opportunity to identify, grow, and develop top talent on the Product team
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience as a Product Manager in marketing technology, or prior experience in marketing preferred
- Proven track record of delivering successful and innovative products
- A/B testing experimentation led approach to execution
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects while effectively balancing scope, resourcing, time, and quality.
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability for goals and deliverables
- Proven ability to cross-functionally influence teams without formal authority
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills with the ability to interpret data quickly to inform the right decisions
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!