Sportsbook Supervisor, Moneyroom - Washington D.C.
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best-in-class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best self. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Sportsbook Supervisor will lead a team of sportsbook cashiers and is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the sportsbook money room, vault, and floor operations. This person will also be responsible for facilitating all money needs and transactions in the money room, including but not limited to transporting banks and change, balancing and auditing cashier drawers, and reporting cash discrepancies to management.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
• Responsible for maintaining and balancing the vault and reporting daily issues and discrepancies to management immediately
• Transport change, pickups, and banks in a safe and timely manner
• Conduct sweeps/bankroll increases on cashier drawers as necessary and provide accurate reporting on monies exchanged from employees at the end of each day/event
• Complete routine kiosk drops in an efficient manner, according to company policies and procedures
• Facilitate all money needs while adhering to the company’s standard operating procedures
• Monitor performance, conducts basic maintenance, and customer experience on kiosks
• Approve or deny wagers from guests in conjunction with the Risk and Trading team
• Ensure the accurate completion of all paperwork turned in by cashiers and supervisors
• Handle escalated guest disputes in the Sportsbook
• Reports issues and discrepancies to management immediately
• Oversee the sportsbook team and assist with training, performance reviews, performance corrections, and/or scheduling of staff
• Maintain high visibility throughout the Sportsbook.
• Provide outstanding customer service in a timely manner to both guests and fellow employees
• Other duties as assigned
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with cash handling and sportsbook betting experience preferred
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of high-volume cash handling experience preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of ticket writer/cashier experience preferred
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a gaming license and satisfy all regulatory requirements
- Strong collaboration and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Experience in sports or online gaming highly desired
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in dealing with employees and customers
We treat our team right
- From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!