Change Management Director
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best-in-class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best self. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Director of Change Management will be responsible for creating and implementing change management and communications strategies for large-scale initiatives owned by the FanDuel People Team. As a pivotal member of the People Team, you will be involved in initiatives that impact the larger organization and will partner with our People Team leadership and other stakeholders (e.g., Legal, Risk/Compliance, Internal Communications, etc.) to ensure that complex projects and programs are launched, managed, and concluded successfully. This role will also own transformative and creative communications strategies, from gathering requirements through implementation, to ensure that the organization is aware, prepared for, and excited about People Team initiatives. We are looking for an expert problem solver who is collaborative and “connects the dots” to ensure all perspectives are consulted and informed. Using data to track and analyze success metrics, maintaining a constant eye towards continuous improvement, and fostering a culture of communication are all critical aspects to achieve success in this role. Finally, written communication skills (drafting copy, editing for clarity, etc.) are extremely important and should be a key demonstrated strength of the successful candidate.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Develop and implement comprehensive change management strategies that are aligned with FanDuel’s culture and goals
- Partner with People Team leadership and other stakeholders to develop, implement, and maintain plans to successfully launch and manage large-scale People Team initiatives, all while maintain a continuous improvement mindset
- Define and own change management plans, toolkits, and templates that can be used across projects and programs to create scalability as the organization continues to evolve and grow
- Create compelling communications strategies that drive buy-in and engagement both within and outside the People Team, utilizing both traditional means of communication (email, Town Halls, etc.) and also cutting edge communication channels
- Assess current state status to identify strengths and areas of opportunity
- Utilize data to create metrics to measure effectiveness of change management initiatives
- Establish feedback mechanisms to gather insights, recommendations, and concerns, all while ensuring open lines of communication exist between groups
- Provide guidance to other People Team staff to help implement a culture of appropriate change management efforts with the organization
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in supporting or leading transformations, communications planning, change management initiatives, and/or human resources strategy within a complex organization
- Strong relationship builder who will learn the business to ensure recommended strategies are relevant to various departments within FanDuel
- Exceptional understanding of change management and communications methodologies, tools, and best practices
- Strong leadership skills; capable of motivating and inspiring cross-functional teams during periods of transition
- Exceptional written communication skills – drafting and editing of communications copy should be a demonstrated strength
- Proven effective interpersonal, relationship building, consulting, teamwork, and leadership skills
- Analytical mindset with the ability to leverage data to inform decision-making
- Experience with change management for human resources initiatives is strongly preferred
We treat our team right
- From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $144,000 to $198,000 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation.