ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best-in-class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best self. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are looking for a Compensation Analyst to join our team. You will play a key role in helping to support the business by assisting in planning, designing, implementing and communicating compensation policies and practices aimed at enabling FanDuel to bring in the best talent to drive great business performance. You will be able to leverage your curiosity to analyze data and come up with creative solutions to set the foundation and support our complex growing business.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Support Compensation Manager across multiple departments and serve as an alternate point of contact for compensation requests and inquiries from employees at all levels of the business.
- Conduct market pricing analysis for new roles and provide relevant salary range information to the Talent Acquisition team.
- Participate in compensation survey submissions and analyze survey results to ensure market-competitiveness of our compensation packages.
- Assist in the annual compensation processes, including population verification, compensation planning support, and creation and distribution of year-end compensation documents.
- Maintain and update job architecture information in Job Catalog and HR Systems.
- Provide support in the administration of Monthly Sales Commission Plans.
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners and Talent Acquisition team on employee-related matters to ensure alignment in compensation strategies.
- Review existing and proposed statutory requirements that govern compensation administration to ensure company compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Conduct job analysis and review position descriptions for appropriateness and confirmation of Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) classifications.
- Lead various compensation related projects on an as needed basis.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis needed for special studies, legal and leadership requests.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum 2 years of experience in compensation preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field preferred
- Advanced proficiency with Office Applications, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Results oriented with natural curiosity to solve problems and come up with actionable solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a lot of ambiguity
- Strong attention to detail and an analytical bent
- Ability to consolidate and work with large volumes of data
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- CCP course completion or similar certification a plus
- Experience with TV/Production employee populations a plus
- Interest in Fantasy Sports and/or Sports Gaming a plus
We treat our team right
- From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $74,000 to $101,000 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation.