Performance and Insights Analyst, Casino
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best-in-class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best self. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are looking for a Casino Analyst to join our team of Product Partners. The Analyst will support stakeholders across the online casino product and customer operations.
They will play an important role in assisting with the development of projects focused on improving the casino customer experience. By monitoring customer service contacts and KPIs, the analyst will identify customer pain points and measure the success of product initiatives. In time, a successful analyst will be able to effectively illustrate the casino player experience based on available customer data. They will also facilitate communication between customer operations, customer applications, and all relevant casino teams as needed while providing actionable insights to each.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Analyze customer case data and content to provide insights and recommendations to relevant stakeholders
- Assist with the development of improvement projects that impact the user experience for the Casino product
- Evaluate existing user journeys across all aspects of Casino including but not limited to Marketing, Product, Commercial, Engineering, Fraud and Payments.
- Optimize methods for customers to self-serve, easily resolve issues, and have positive interactions with CS agents
- Monitor and track the health and performance of customer operations KPIs for the Casino product
- Quantify the impact of product initiatives on customer operations and the user experience
- Create data visualizations that demonstrate the voice of the casino customer
- Discover ways to make it easier for the customer operations team to best support our users
- Develop strong collaborative, effective relationships across key stakeholder departments and teams.
- Align customer operations and casino stakeholders on roadmap initiatives
- Support ad-hoc requests from stakeholders working on the casino product
- Partner with game providers and technical support teams to establish and maintain successful game resolution processes
- Be a strong advocate for CX at all times to all key stakeholder audiences.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 1-3 years’ experience in a Customer Experience, Casino/Gaming and/or Analytical role
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Must be able to attain required regulatory licensure(s)
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Knowledge of Salesforce and/or Tableau desirable
- Strong understanding of online casino product and its customers
- Interest in learning more about Casino
- Effective communication skills to deliver insights in a clear and understandable manner to decision-makers in non-customer facing departments
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Exceptional personal organizational and time management skills
- Critical thinking, proactivity, attention to details, go-getter attitude
- Be a strategic thinker, who can also execute
We treat our team right
- From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $52,000 - $71,500, which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses and stock program participation.
This role includes flexible time off (including unlimited paid time off for full-time employees) and 13 paid company holidays. FanDuel offers paid sick time in accordance with all applicable state and federal laws.