ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
Using data and insight to shape and evolve how we build product and features for our customers. Define and improve how we collect data and measure performance and create visibility for the business.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Be the subject matter expert and point of contact for all web analytics queries
- Work closely with Product, Commercial and Marketing teams to understand analytical and reporting requirements and turn these into tracking specifications for the development teams
- Work closely with the development teams to implement, manage and maintain all site tracking to ensure that our data is comprehensive and accurate.
- Supporting the production and distribution of web data and insights across the business
- Building automated dashboards/reports
- Providing insights and recommendations, based on data and analysis, that helps to inform the Product development roadmap
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or related field.
- At least 1 years’ experience in an analytical position.
- Proven tracking record in the implementation of analytics and measurement solutions in a digital ecosystem. Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager would be ideal.
- Ability to build comprehensive site tagging specifications or requirements, along with QA tests for site tags
- Experience with online experimentation and optimization methods and tools
- Expertise in using SQL
- Experience in using reporting tools such as Tableau or Looker
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to present the business value of web analytics concisely and clearly
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving capabilities; ability to synthesize data from multiple sources
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams.
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!