RPA Implementation Analyst
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier mobile gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across sports betting, iGaming, horse racing, advance-deposit wagering, daily fantasy sports. In addition, FanDuel Group operates FanDuel TV its broadly distributed linear cable television and leading direct-to-consumer OTT platform. FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 25 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in Los Angeles, Atlanta and Jersey City, as well as in Canada, Scotland, Ireland, Portugal, Romania and Australia. FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, (LON: FLTR) the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands.
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best-in-class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best self. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are looking for a Business Analyst to be an instrumental part of delivering a transformational automation program across the FanDuel Group. You will work alongside teams throughout the business to implement Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions to our most time consuming and sticky problems. You will use your drive and determination to craft and deliver the best automation solutions, using the latest innovative technology, across all departments of the FanDuel Group.
Automation is a key piece in how we improve the efficiency of our work and drive the FanDuel Group forward. This is a unique opportunity for a creative, curious candidate to join a fast-moving team and shape the future of automation at FanDuel.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
• Contribute towards the creation, implementation, and maintenance of a divisional RPA adoption plan
• Provide consultancy for departments on the process of identifying, raising and tracking requirements to enable the successful adoption of RPA
• Write detailed business requirements documents
• Create process documentation and process maps and designs, in collaboration with process owners and RPA Developers
• Collaborate with the RPA Developers to develop and manage QA and maintenance process for all RPA automation
• Lead various workshops to define and design automation solutions
• Work closely with the RPA development team during requirements review and implementation phases, ensuring complete and accurate implementation, and promptly addressing questions raised
• Work within a collaborative environment, liaising with stakeholders across the global organization and the broader RPA team
• Solve challenges through creativity and innovation and diversify the use cases for RPA
• Keep automation manager well informed of the status of development effort
• Provide ideas for process improvements within the team
What we're looking for in our next teammate
• Experience in a Business Analyst or Product Owner role preferred
• Experience conducting stakeholder interviews and facilitating stakeholder workshops preferred
• Ability to constructively challenge and question as well as actively listen
• Experience working in a culturally diverse environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong relationship management skills – ability to collaborate effectively with business users, RPA developers and leadership
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Creative and analytical approach to problem-solving
• Exceptional analysis skills
• Ability to lead projects and work in a fast-paced, self-starting environment
• Experience with UIPath products or other RPA vendors preferred
We treat our team right
- From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $100,000 to $105,000 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation.