VIP Account Manager, Midwest
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier mobile gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across sports betting, iGaming, horse racing, advance-deposit wagering, daily fantasy sports. In addition, FanDuel Group operates FanDuel TV its broadly distributed linear cable television and leading direct-to-consumer OTT platform. FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 25 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in Los Angeles, Atlanta and Jersey City, as well as in Canada, Scotland, Ireland, Portugal, Romania and Australia. FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, (LON: FLTR) the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands.
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best-in-class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best self. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel Group is looking to expand its VIP department focusing on online sportsbook and Daily Fantasy Sports. We are looking to recruit a VIP Account Senior Manager to look after our most important clients.
As a VIP Account Senior Manager, you will manage a team of VIP Hosts in addition to managing a small portfolio of valued customers. You will mentor your team to build strong relationships with their VIP customer portfolios in order to increase customer loyalty, and provide an excellent all-round experience. This position will be in a customer facing environment that requires a good understanding of VIP service and a genuine passion for the online gambling industry.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Manage and coach a team of hosts guiding them towards KPI's for bonus spend, player retention, average player value and real value distribution
- Manage and retain a small portfolio of High Value Players
- Provide an enhanced proactive one stop service to encourage loyalty
- Collect and document customer profiles
- Develop and maintain strong relationships and offer tailored rewards through regular correspondence
- Work alongside other FanDuel departments to increase player activity and drive revenue
- Mentor your team to function at a high level and ensure readiness for the next step in their careers
- Monitor team performance to ensure that bonuses, gifts, and hospitality invitations are offered in accordance with business requirements
- Meet and host VIP's at Hospitality events and mentor team members to do the same
- Deliver against company Responsible Gaming protocols
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum 6 years' experience in high end customer service field preferred
- Minimum of 1 year in a team management position preferred
- Online gaming industry experience essential
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business to customer sales experience
- Passionate and demonstrate the ability to provide top level service
- Confident and people focused personality
- Excellent analytical skills and experience with Excel
- Execute targets and deadlines
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Understanding of Marketing processes
- Willing and able to work non-traditional business hours
- Travel for this role is expected around 25% of the time
We treat our team right
- From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!