Social Media Coordinator, FanDuel TV
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier mobile gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across sports betting, iGaming, horse racing, advance-deposit wagering, daily fantasy sports. In addition, FanDuel Group operates FanDuel TV its broadly distributed linear cable television and leading direct-to-consumer OTT platform. FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 25 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in Los Angeles, Atlanta and Jersey City, as well as in Canada, Scotland, Ireland, Portugal, Romania and Australia. FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, (LON: FLTR) the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands.
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best-in-class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best self. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are looking for a Social Media Coordinator to join the FanDuel TV social media team to assist and execute social media posts, primarily during nights & weekends. We are looking for an individual who lives and breathes social media. You can take a social media trend and execute it to fit our brand. You are eager to enhance FanDuel TV’s presence on all social media platforms, from new & emerging sports to podcasts to horse racing.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Identify and curate engaging social media content that aligns with FanDuel TV’s brand voice and social media goals.
- Write copy and execute social content across multiple channels including but not limited to: FanDuel TV show content, FanDuel TV talent content, real time sports coverage, and cross-channel marketing promos.
- Help manage community engagement. Interact with followers, respond to comments, and cultivate meaningful relationships with FanDuel TV's online community.
- Schedule and publish content on various social media platforms (including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Threads, Twitter, TikTok)
- Stay up to date with the latest social media trends, algorithm changes, and best practices.
- Attend FanDuel TV events or multimedia shoots as needed, ensuring complete social coverage in a professional manner.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 0-1+ years of editorial experience (working in sports social media preferred)
- Experience posting for a league, team, brand, website, or other media outlet across all relevant social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Threads, Twitter, TikTok)
- Ability to create engaging social media copy with minimal guidance and multitask in real time.
- Strong visual skills to craft engaging and shareable content.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Should be a self-starter and have a keen ability to work on multiple projects at a time.
- Proficiency in Photoshop is preferred.
- Proficiency in Graphic Design or Video Editing (Adobe Creative Cloud preferred)
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends, holidays as dictated by the sports and FanDuel TV calendar.
- Strong grammar skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Extensive knowledge of internet sports culture (including sports betting)
We treat our team right
- From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable hourly range for this position is $22.12 to $30.29 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation.