Retail Customer Operations Trainer
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier mobile gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across sports betting, iGaming, horse racing, advance-deposit wagering, daily fantasy sports. In addition, FanDuel Group operates FanDuel TV its broadly distributed linear cable television and leading direct-to-consumer OTT platform. FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 25 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in Los Angeles, Atlanta and Jersey City, as well as in Canada, Scotland, Ireland, Portugal, Romania and Australia. FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, (LON: FLTR) the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands.
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best-in-class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best self. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
Responsible for the training of customer facing teams for FanDuel retail locations across the U.S. This position is responsible for delivering, maintaining, and updating all training materials used by the customer operations teams supporting all of FanDuel Group. Candidate will provide initial and ongoing trainings to include processes, tool updates, responsible gaming awareness, betting rules, cash at counter and soft skills trainings. Candidate will work closely with site leadership to understand SLAs and provide feedback to management on areas of success and challenges.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Conduct in-person and virtual training sessions, workshops, and live demonstrations for newly hired staff and product partners.
- Develop and maintain training materials, including manuals, job aids, and multimedia visual aids.
- Own projects, processes and curriculum pertaining to training, and is passionate about employee improvement and the customer experience.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs through feedback forms, surveys, and on-the-job observations.
- Provide constructive feedback to employees and management based on training sessions and floor observations.
- Develop and deliver multi-mode communication that conveys a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Work closely with site managers, supervisors, and other department trainers to ensure consistent training across the board.
- Collaborate with the product and operations teams to ensure accurate and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Opportunity to mentor junior members of the customer operation teams.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned or requested.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 2 years in training or customer service leadership role where coaching is essential.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred.Licensure: Must be able to pass required licensing as mandated by various state racing and gaming regulatory bodies.
- Previous industry experience.
- Experience collaborating across various organizations to meet business needs.
- Effective communication skills.
- Prove customer service skill set.
- Technical Competencies in the following: G Suite, MS Office Suite, SharePoint.
- Process Design.
- Project Management.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Business Analysis
- Stakeholder Management
- Communicating and Influencing
- Ability to work in a flexible and agile work environment.
- Weekend and Holiday hours may be required.
- Must be able to travel to retail locations and stay for the duration of training.
- Knowledge and understanding of the sports and online gaming industry.
We treat our team right
- From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $64,000 to $88,000 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation.