Senior Security Data Analytics Engineer
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier mobile gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across sports betting, iGaming, horse racing, advance-deposit wagering, daily fantasy sports. In addition, FanDuel Group operates FanDuel TV its broadly distributed linear cable television and leading direct-to-consumer OTT platform. FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 25 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in Los Angeles, Atlanta and Jersey City, as well as in Canada, Scotland, Ireland, Portugal, Romania and Australia. FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, (LON: FLTR) the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel is looking for a Senior Security Data Analytics Engineer to drive a risk-based, data-centric approach to cybersecurity metrics. You will play a key role in building a full end-to-end data and reporting solution to inform leadership on risk themes, that inform security strategy.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Develop automated and aggregated data collection and reporting capabilities to replace manual data collection dependencies by partnering and supporting the security department in stakeholders as part of the data analytics workstreams within the program.
- Create intelligent, insightful, and clear data visualization on key performance and risk indicators to drive security strategies; drive accountability and tracking of KPIs and KRIs across the security programs.
- Develop a robust risk quantification and scenario simulation methodology to focus on relevant risk to the business and our stakeholders, leveraging clear and understood metrics.
- Ability to identify performance trends and drive the highest levels of organizational performance.
- Drive constant improvements in data quality.
- Research opportunities for machine learning and artificial intelligence within cybersecurity.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Demonstrated experience in data/analytics, reporting, or related experience
- Proficiency with process automation and script development and using one or more programming languages (e.g., Python)
- Proven ability to synthesize data into impactful insights and communicate pragmatic recommendations that influence risk-based decisions and security strategies.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Understanding of the FAIR method.
- Technical experience:
- Data Dog
- Machine learning, AI, and LLM are a plus.
- Don’t check all the boxes? That’s okay! We encourage you to still apply if you feel like you possess an adjacent skillet and are interested in learning more about this position.
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $114,000 to $157,000 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation.