Total Rewards Program Manager
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier mobile gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across sports betting, iGaming, horse racing, advance-deposit wagering, daily fantasy sports. In addition, FanDuel Group operates FanDuel TV its broadly distributed linear cable television and leading direct-to-consumer OTT platform. FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 25 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in Los Angeles, Atlanta and Jersey City, as well as in Canada, Scotland, Ireland, Portugal, Romania and Australia. FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, (LON: FLTR) the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands.
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best-in-class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best self. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are looking for a Total Rewards Program Manager to join our team. You will play a key role in helping to develop and manage change management for critical Total Rewards projects. In this newly created position, you will play a pivotal role in the successful implementation of our annual processes and any changes to our current suite of Rewards. You will be able to leverage your skills to enable FanDuel to continue to attract, retain and engage a world class level of employees. This position requires strong project management and change management skills, a deep understanding of compensation and benefits, and excellent communication and leadership abilities.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Develop comprehensive project plans and project manage Total Rewards projects to ensure timelines, resourcing needs, and deliverables are met
- Lead Change Management for large scale changes inclusive of change management plans, communication plans, and training materials
- Manage the annual calendar for all Total Rewards processes and programs
- Collaborate with HR functional areas, business stakeholders, and leadership to enable engagement and understanding of key dates, changes, and impact
- Assist in building presentations for key stakeholders supporting Total Rewards projects
- Support creation of communications for the deployment of Total Rewards programs
- Help develop metrics to measure the impact of compensation and benefits changes to track optimazation
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 5+ years of experience in compensation and/or benefits preferred
- 3+ years of experience in project or program management related to compensation and/or benefits preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field preferred
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to lead cross-functional teams and manage complex projects
- Advanced proficiency with Office Applications, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Results oriented with natural curiosity to solve problems and come up with actionable solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a lot of ambiguity
- Excellent facilitation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Change management expertise to guide stakeholders through transitions effectively
- Analytical mindset to assess processes and recommend improvements
- CCP course completion or similar certification a plus
- Experience with TV/Production employee populations a plus
- Knowledge of sports and/or experience working within a heavily regulated industry is a plus
- Don’t check all the boxes? That’s okay! We encourage you to still apply if you feel like you possess an adjacent skillet and are interested in learning more about this position.
We treat our team right
- From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $99,000 to $136,400 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation.