Games Product Manager
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier mobile gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across sports betting, iGaming, horse racing, advance-deposit wagering, daily fantasy sports. In addition, FanDuel Group operates FanDuel TV its broadly distributed linear cable television and leading direct-to-consumer OTT platform. FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 25 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in Los Angeles, Atlanta and Jersey City, as well as in Canada, Scotland, Ireland, Portugal, Romania and Australia. FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, (LON: FLTR) the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We’re looking for a Games Product Manager that’s ready to help our rapidly growing business become the home of the best games content. You will focus on the needs of the US customer, keeping their tastes and preferences front of mind to bring them the best content in the industry. You will work with our game suppliers to line up and release top quality games as soon as they are available and will keep a close ear to the ground to find opportunities to onboard new game suppliers, access exclusive games, and create bespoke games for FanDuel.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Perform Market and Customer research to understand the right games and experiences to bring to our customers
- Set out our games content strategy that ensures we provide customers the best games content in the market
- Managing and owning the third party and in-house games roadmaps and subsequent positioning on site across our Casino experiences
- Working with our game suppliers to line up exclusive and bespoke games from our in-house and 3rd party game providers
- Understanding and acting as the point of contact for any regulatory items
- Monitoring performance of games and ensuring we optimize where possible
- Closely monitoring competitors and market trends and ensuring we remain ahead of the competition
- Aligning with Marketing on key game launches, ensuring we’re know as being the home of the best games
- Optimising the game and promotional release processes to ensure the highest of quality
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 3+ years’ experience in an e-commerce role or similar
- Strong industry experience, with particular focus on slots, live casino, gaming content providers and gaming generally
- A skilled relationship manager, you’ll build strong, sustainable business relationships across the business and externally
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability for goals and deliverables
- Strong project and operational processes management skills
- Dynamic, agenda setting individual capable of working within a multi-location team and across multiple markets
- An individual that is keen to learn more and take on challenges outside of their immediate remit
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!