Media & Partnerships Associate
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier mobile gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across sports betting, iGaming, horse racing, advance-deposit wagering, daily fantasy sports. In addition, FanDuel Group operates FanDuel TV its broadly distributed linear cable television and leading direct-to-consumer OTT platform. FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 25 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in Los Angeles, Atlanta and Jersey City, as well as in Canada, Scotland, Ireland, Portugal, Romania and Australia. FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, (LON: FLTR) the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands.
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best-in-class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best self. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are currently looking for a Media & Partnerships Associate to support the above-the-line media operations for our Marketing team, in the igaming category. If you have a passion for igaming and sports, are interested in media/advertising and enjoy working on multiple projects we’d love to hear from you.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Support the day-to-day execution, tracking, and optimization across key above-the-line media channels (Linear TV, OTT/CTV, Direct Mail, OOH)
- Generate inputs and insights for reporting such as daily and weekly performance, competitive, creative and spend analysis
- Assist with building media plans to meet team KPIs across multiple tactics, ensuring the team is establishing and exceeding benchmarks to strengthen our advertising playbook
- Make recommendations based on data and channel and market expertise to improve channel performance
- Liaison between internal stakeholders and media agency counterparts managing day-to-day needs and deliverables
- Work cross-functionally with Analytics, Media Ops, League & Team, Brand Marketing and Commercial teams on campaign development and implementation
- Improve internal processes for media campaign management, including unifying creative/media channel taxonomy, enhancing phasing documents, and automating delivery reporting
- Support budgeting, invoicing, reconciliations, and partner authorizations
- Facilitate ad-hoc requests as needed
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or another relevant field with strong academic record
- 2+ years of managing above-the-line channels (Linear TV, OTT/CTV, Direct Mail, OOH)
- Client-facing marketing experience; agency background preferred
- Experience working with performance marketing and media metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC & LTV) with understanding of the utilization and relationship between them
- Analytically driven with strong understanding of underlying data and methodologies used to inform decision making and drive performance management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build credibility with all stakeholders
- Strategic and commercial thinker with strong judgment and problem-solving skills
- A self-starter with meticulous attention to detail and drive to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of the business/culture of sports and gaming preferred
- Excel & PowerPoint skills required
We treat our team right
- From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable hourly range for this position is $30.77 to $42.31 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation.