Digital Media Insights Senior Manager
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier mobile gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across sports betting, iGaming, horse racing, advance-deposit wagering, daily fantasy sports. In addition, FanDuel Group operates FanDuel TV its broadly distributed linear cable television and leading direct-to-consumer OTT platform. FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 25 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in Los Angeles, Atlanta and Jersey City, as well as in Canada, Scotland, Ireland, Portugal, Romania and Australia. FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, (LON: FLTR) the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands.
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best-in-class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best self. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are seeking a highly experienced, intellectually curious, and strategic-minded social insights analyst to join the FanDuel Team. The Senior Manager, Digital Media Insights will be responsible for developing and implementing social listening strategies across FanDuel by providing actionable insights and strategic expertise to empower and inform marketing and business decisions. Your strategic expertise will help derive actionable insights about the business from unstructured data, while working alongside a group of other analysts through various individual and team assignments to continually evolve the various tools, models, and data visualizations used to drive the FanDuel Group business. Within this role you will represent the voice of FanDuel’s various customer groups bring awareness to their varying opinions, driving results across our Sportsbook, Casino, Fantasy Sports, Racing, and Skill Games verticals. This individual will also assist with daily monitoring of the Digital Engagement operation and identify areas of opportunity for improving the customer and agent experience. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining all reporting within the Digital Engagement organization, become a subject matter expert in our software platforms, and a key resource in developing and tracking core metrics to measure success. These data-driven insights will inform and guide our service delivery strategy to ensure that FanDuel remains the gaming platform of choice for millions of sports fans every day.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Develop a social listening strategy for FanDuel, identifying customer-centric insights to drive both tactical and strategic decision making.
- Represent the voice of the FanDuel customer, working cross-functionally to provide user insights and trends to all areas of the business including Customer Operations, Product, Marketing, and Technology.
- Leverage real-time insights to inform content strategy, social platform strategy, and engagement opportunities.
- Provide analytical support for the Digital Engagement team, covering all active social platforms, digital communities, and company reviews. Identify opportunities for operational improvements and assist in developing solutions.
- Coach and mentor junior analysts; develop their proficiency with analytical and reporting best practices.
- Monitor industry and technical trends across media platforms, identifying predictive recommendations and operational opportunities.
- Deploy advanced analytical tools and processes to generate historical and predictive representations of relevant patterns from unstructured data.
- Report on social media marketing campaigns, brand crisis, and competitor activities – turning data into actionable insights.
- Support the Digital Care team with establishment and tracking of agent metrics and team SLAs. Develop and implement Performance Metrics, Scorecards, & Analytics (tools, techniques, scorecards, metrics) and advise/teach leaders on using data to run the business.
- Align with corporate data initiatives, supporting integrations into existing and future data management technologies.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or technical discipline
- 5 years of relevant experience in digital and social media
- 5 years of experience in market research and data/statistical analysis with a proven understanding of data storytelling and research methods.
- Experience leading teams, including coaching and mentoring technical skills
- Extensive experience deriving insights from unstructured data
- Proficiency with social media management platforms such as Sprinklr, Khoros, or Hootsuite
- Experience with social listening and reporting software such as Brandwatch, Talkwalker, or Synthesio
- Proven ability to persevere, problem-solve, and think creatively while focusing on overall quality of work
- Excellent communication skills with an emphasis on writing
- Availability to work flexible hours as needed, including nights and weekends
- Proficiency with Boolean queries, MS Excel, and Tableau
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing work environment full of ambiguity.
- Licensure: Must be able to pass required licensing as mandated by various state racing and gaming regulatory bodies
- Extensive experience with Salesforce Service Cloud and Tableau
- Master’s degree in a quantitative or technical discipline
- Proficiency with SQL, Python, and/or other query languages
- Experience with social influencers and brand advocates
- Prior experience in a customer service-oriented role
- Industry knowledge of sports and gaming, including FanDuel products
We treat our team right
- From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!