VIP Compliance Manager, Casino
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier mobile gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across sports betting, iGaming, horse racing, advance-deposit wagering, daily fantasy sports. In addition, FanDuel Group operates FanDuel TV its broadly distributed linear cable television and leading direct-to-consumer OTT platform. FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 25 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in Los Angeles, Atlanta and Jersey City, as well as in Canada, Scotland, Ireland, Portugal, Romania and Australia. FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, (LON: FLTR) the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands.
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best-in-class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best self. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We’re looking for a VIP Regional Compliance Manager to join our team! This person will be responsible for completing compliance checks across a number of processes, procedures and best practices to give assurance that internal controls, regulations, responsible gaming processes and legislation are being followed on a daily basis.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Develop expert knowledge of FanDuel’s VIP process, procedures, guidelines and regulatory framework around sports betting, daily fantasy sports and horse racing
- Review, understand and build expertise around the policies, procedures and training within the VIP organization
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders, the VIP team, and the greater compliance team
- Create and implement escalation and emergency procedures for VIP Compliance issues
- Complete checklists of policies/procedures to ensure compliance to regulations, internal controls, VIP Dept processes and responsible gambling procedures
- Maintain regular meeting cadence with VIP teams to maintain relationships and transparency of process
- Document and present reports with a focus on KPI’s and checklist findings, identifying issues and opportunities to VIP Sports and VIP Operations leadership
- Monitor and review compliance and responsible gambling processes to identify areas for improvement
- Identify, develop and execute a project plan for enhancement of VIP compliance training in conjunction with the wider compliance team and VIP Operations
- Support new state launches ensuring strict adherence to regulatory requirements
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a compliance, regulatory, legal, operations or auditing environment
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a gaming and/or racing license and satisfy all regulatory requirements
- Ability to actively listen to what others have to say and restate information to ensure understanding
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in legal or regulatory and compliance management preferred
- Previous experience within a gaming operations environment or similar is a plus
- Proven record of evaluating and deploying technology for facilitation and assurance of task management
- Excellent writing and communications skills, the ability to negotiate and persuade, and a sound understanding of corporate compliance and general business practices
We treat our team right
- From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!