Marketing Internship - Summer 2024
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
FANDUEL SUMMER LEAGUE…
About our summer program
- 10-week program: Late May – Early August
- Hybrid work environment
- Meaningful opportunity to contribute to the work of our teams
- Cohort experience with social events & professional development opportunities
- Possibility to be considered for a full-time opportunity or return internship
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
You will become a critical member of a lean Canada team responsible for growing FanDuel Sportsbook and Casino in Ontario. Through this role, you will gain exposure to business operations, marketing (content, activation, and retention), and marketing analysis for both product verticals. You will also work with a wide group of key stakeholders in commercial, product, technology, risk & trading and analytics.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Research the market, consumers, and competition to help drive decisions for our sportsbook and casino
- Synthesize data and research findings into actionable recommendations for the leadership team
- Support marketing on the execution of content strategy, activation, and media
- Stay on the pulse with daily performance (eg reporting on campaign performance)
- Support the day-to-day execution, tracking and optimization of media channels
- Stay up to date with the trends in our industry as well as monitoring competitor activity
- Support the building of media plans, campaign execution and reporting
- Be creative and bring new ideas or ways of doing business to the team
- Be organized and support budget and campaign summaries
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Actively pursuing a degree in commerce, marketing, math, finance, or other quantitative fields with a strong GPA
- Very strong proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and other analytical tools
- Demonstrate passion for the industry
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!.” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!