Acquisition Strategy and Planning Coordinator
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 28 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
This position will report into the Director, Acquisition Strategy & Planning and support our acquisition and activation media investment and offer strategy across all lines of business. The candidate will play an important role in helping to provide data driven insights to guide decision making, monitoring business performance and spotting trends specific to customer acquisition marketing.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Provide data driven insights and reporting to help guide strategic allocation of investment across all verticals and define short / long-term optimization to deliver greater ROI
- Act as a business partner and intermediary between key stakeholders across the business including marketing, commercial, product, finance and data analytics
- Understanding and oversight of groupwide customer referral program
- Partner with product and marketing teams to help design and buildout a strategic roadmap and prioritization for acquisition offer initiatives
- Support marketing team in evaluating new and existing investment opportunities (including analyzing ROI vs targets and objectives)
- Work and collaborate with finance to ensure the payback of investment is reported accurately through player value and other inputs
- Assist with improvement of operational efficiencies by streamlining processes and enhancing reporting automation
- Help create and prepare presentation and reporting materials for distribution to executives
- Assist in projects to identify new opportunities for improvement in forecasting accuracy, process efficiency, and modeling tools
- Address ad-hoc analysis requests and inquiries from teams across the business
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Relevant internship experience in a commercial/customer acquisition marketing/media strategy/finance role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Analytical field preferred
- Strong analytical, communication and problem-solving skills
- Results oriented, with the need to be objective and measure performance
- Ability to prioritize and manage competing priorities effectively in a fast paced, highly collaborative environment
- Metrics driven and continuously seeking improvement of marketing efforts to increase quality and productivity
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of data visualization & analytic tools preferred
- Interest in the sports gaming industry preferred
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!.” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable hourly range for this position is $25.00 - $34.62 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses and stock program participation.
This role includes flexible time off (including unlimited paid time off for full-time employees) and 14 paid company holidays. FanDuel offers paid sick time in accordance with all applicable state and federal laws.