ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 28 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
Primary duties include, but are not limited to a variety of engineering, maintenance, and repair tasks live and post-production equipment in a studio, remote and/or field broadcast situations related to live, pre-recorded, studio and field production, and technical support of all On-Air operations and Production. There is a possibility of advancing in this position to take on additional duties.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Primary duties include execution of Engineering infrastructure projects such as planning document review, racking equipment, cabling, powering equipment and managing existing hardware infrastructure per established documentation and standards.
- Assist with managing existing data center infrastructure (rack layouts, power distribution, airflow management).
- Assist with maintaining correct infra documentation.
- Assist with troubleshooting production and on-air issues as they arise.
- Provide basic technical and operational support to on-air operations and production teams on evening or overnight shifts.
- Adhere to Company procedures and policies, and management directives.
- Adhere to broadcasting processes and ticketing standards to include notification, communication, and approval of intrusive activities to the broadcast network and on-air devices.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Must possess basic computer skills and general expertise working with spreadsheets.
- At least a basic skill level with AutoCAD software or other CAD software.
- Ability to read and understand infrastructure documentation (CAD drawings, spreadsheets, and wiring lists).
- Basic electronics skills.
- Knowledge of broadcast equipment used in production, signal acquisition, and distribution.
- A service-oriented mindset.
- Willingness to advance knowledge of the business and your technical skills.
- Participate in and comply with Company training directives.
- AutoCAD expertise
- Experience and familiarity with linear television infrastructure and streaming technologies.
- Any low-level coding skills are desirable.
- Basic networking technologies experiences is desirable.
- Basic AWS experience or certifications.
- Systems administration of broadcast services and cloud environments used for media.
- General knowledge of AWS for Media & Entertainment and OTT.
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!.” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable [salary] / [hourly] range for this position is $26.98 - $37.20, which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses and stock program participation.
This role includes flexible time off (including unlimited paid time off for full-time employees) and 14 paid company holidays. FanDuel offers paid sick time in accordance with all applicable state and federal laws.