External Affairs & Partnerships Operations Associate
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 28 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Canada, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel is looking for a well-rounded Operations Associate to manage the invoicing and expense processes of the External Affairs and Partnerships Team and to assist with coordination and scheduling of various tasks as assigned by the External Affairs and Partnerships Leadership Team. The ideal candidate is flexible and open to unfamiliar assignments and has excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Process deal sheets and invoices for vendors in a timely manner to ensure on time payments
- Actively maintain expense reports for the Leadership Team including collecting and organizing receipts and processing monthly expenses through our system (Concur)
- Coordinate agenda and arrangements for senior management off-sites and all- staff meetings
- Coordinate meetings and appointments
- Deliver a great service to our internal customers, prioritize the important stuff, and deliver a high standard on time
- Maintain the confidentiality of all information received, or within the scope of the position
- Internal and external representation for company brand and company leaders
- Collaborate with different department associates (external and internal) to ensure that any ongoing projects and needs for the company are met
- Additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned by the Leadership Team
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a fast-paced environment preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite required (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Vizio and similar)
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing all tasks
- Demonstrate proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Customer focused and highly approachable with the ability to be proactive, resourceful, and flexible
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively as part of a team and interact with all levels of management and staff
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize, meet deadlines, make effective decisions and change course of action quickly
- Effective communicator, both verbally and written
- Knowledge and interest in the sports industry, gaming or technology a big plus, but not required
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!.” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable hourly range for this position is $36.00 - $44.00 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses and stock program participation.
This role includes flexible time off (including unlimited paid time off for full-time employees) and 14 paid company holidays. FanDuel offers paid sick time in accordance with all applicable state and federal laws.