Director of Customer Operations Automation
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 28 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Canada, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Director of Customer Applications will be responsible for the management and stewardship of the FanDuel Salesforce.com environment. The primary focus will be the management of a small team of Salesforce Administrators. Oversight of work queues/tickets along with hands-on administration on a regular basis. Data stewardship, update release cycles, third party connected applications, and customization of the platform within the realm of best practices are all both direct contributions as well as team management areas.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Provide technical management to a team of support Analysts and Administrators
- Pro-actively identify and escalate situations with production environments that require urgent attention
- Adhering and reporting within service level agreements
- Serve as liaison between users directly, support, and development teams
- Follow standard help desk procedures and participate in testing and release management
- Recommend enhancements to achieve efficiencies, best practices and adherence to corporate policies
- Lead SCRUM meetings with your team of Salesforce administrators
- Qualifying requirements in Jira tickets
- End-to-end testing of each Salesforce feature
- Release management of change sets to ensure stable delivery of each feature
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum 5 years of Sales Administration experience
- Minimum 2 years as a Technical Manager
- Administrator/Advanced administration in Salesforce.com
- Team management
- SQL working knowledge
- Basic report construction abilities
- Salesforce security best practice application
- Strong abilities with roles, profiles, sharing, record types, permission sets
- Connected applications experience
- Experience with Key management
- Basic programming skills (Lightning Flow is a requirement)
- Certification in Salesforce Administration preferred
- Service Cloud Consultant preferred
- Platform App Builder preferred
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!.” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $166,000 - $227,700, which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses and stock program participation.
This role includes flexible time off (including unlimited paid time off for full-time employees) and 14 paid company holidays. FanDuel offers paid sick time in accordance with all applicable state and federal laws.