Product Marketing Manager
FanDuel Group (“FanDuel") is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 28 retail locations. FanDuel is based in New York with offices in New Jersey, Georgia, California, Oregon, Canada and Scotland.
Its networks FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer over-the-top platforms.
FanDuel is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
At FanDuel, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to help our rapidly growing Casino business. You’ll bring marketing expertise, new product and feature launch experience, and mastery of messaging strategy across a number of key areas including Casino products/features, Casino game content, and the Onboarding experience.
You’ll guide the positioning, naming, competitive analysis, communications, and launch strategy to drive awareness and adoption of new releases. Additionally, you will serve as a key stakeholder and marketing voice at the table in future product feature prioritization.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Participate in product roadmap ideation and requirements gathering to ensure that products meet user needs and are highly marketable
- Ensure all planned products and enhancements have clear impact on overarching business goals
- Collect and collate product needs from various marketing verticals
- Create requirements for marketing funnel experiences within the product (e.g. onboarding, cross-sell)
- Develop a clear understanding of customer segments to represent the voice of the customer during product roadmap planning
- Help determine the strategy and lead the execution of go-to-market plans for new products/features and enhancements
- Work with Analytics teams to identify KPIs and formalize reporting requirements for new products and launch campaigns
- Partner with the Brand team to craft messaging and work with design and production resources to drive creative execution
- Manage the content submission to various app stores
- Mentor and/or manage junior members of the team
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 5 years of marketing or product management experience with 2 years in product marketing, preferably with a focus on B2C or B2B-to-C
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Experience working with product organizations and have a deep understanding of how to operate in a tech environment
- Broad understanding of current product and marketing trends
- Equal enthusiasm for high-level strategic planning, creative thinking, and tactical execution
- Acute attention to detail
- Knowledge of Casino or heavily regulated industries is a plus
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Be well, save well and live well - with FanDuel Total Rewards your benefits are one highlight reel after another
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, Veteran status, or another other characteristic protected by state, local or federal law. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes FanDuel stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $104,000 - $130,000, which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses and stock program participation.
This role includes flexible time off (including unlimited paid time off for full-time employees) and 14 paid company holidays. FanDuel offers paid sick time in accordance with all applicable state and federal laws.