Media Senior Manager, Digital Partnerships
FanDuel Group (“FanDuel") is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 28 retail locations. FanDuel is based in New York with offices in New Jersey, Georgia, California, Oregon, Canada and Scotland.
Its networks FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer over-the-top platforms.
FanDuel is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
At FanDuel, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are currently looking for an experienced Media Senior Manager to lead our newly created Digital Partnerships function, within the digital media practice for our full FanDuel product portfolio. The role will be responsible for managing key channels & relationships for the business across both programmatic & direct buying channels delivering key results against the businesses’ core KPIs.
The ideal candidate will be an expert in digital media & have leadership & management experience, ideally within in-house media functions in high-paced, dynamic environments for industry leading brands. The role will require an individual with proven experience in the programmatic buying eco-system, ideally across multiple DSPs buying all media formats & a clear ability to manage large scale direct partnerships.
The successful candidate will be required to develop the channel strategy to create the required infrastructure & ensure the business remains at the forefront of digital media partnerships, while continually challenging norms throughout the organization to deliver optimal results for the brand.
If you have a passion for sports, casino & betting, have a desire to work in a high paced/hyper growth environment & are a proven digital marketing leader we’d love to hear from you.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Responsible and accountable for the entirety of the FanDuel Digital Partnerships program from inception to continuous development & iteration.
- Develop & embed the strategy for programmatic & direct partnerships across the product portfolio, continually advising on investment recommendations & growth opportunities.
- Advise on the optimal operational structure to enable success for the business through the delivery of best-in-class media buying practices across digital eco-system.
- Manage key external relationships to enable growth in digital & continually introduce innovative opportunities both through existing relationships & new initiatives.
- Develop & manage world class digital media partnerships team (5+ people) to deliver core KPIs for the FanDuel business across all products & enable continuous development within the team.
- Work within the digital media leadership team cross functionally to communicate respective program strategies & collaborate and advise on direction to enable optimal brand & business results.
- Foster an environment that encourages continuous test & learn validated through rigorous measurement framework support to guide investment decisions within digital partnerships & beyond.
- Lead on the formulation & illustration of team performance outputs to be communicated with broader business stakeholders to showcase team performance & contribution.
- Continually challenge norms in the business to persistently drive growth in digital media & ensure FanDuel continues to play at the forefront of media opportunity.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 7+ years of experience managing and executing digital performance campaigns
- 2+ years of managerial experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic record and/or proven relevant experience in a performance marketing role at either an agency or on the operator side
- Meaningful experience working with performance marketing and media metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC & LTV) and understanding of the utilization and relationship between them
- Analytically driven with strong understanding of underlying data and methodologies used to inform decision making and drive performance management
- Strong knowledge of the marketing landscape
- Experience negotiating favorable rates and deal structures with advertising partners
- Strong understanding of marketing testing and reporting methodology
- Ability to succinctly communicate both verbally and in writing, and provide clear direction on projects
- Ability to interface with a wide range of internal teams and ability to build strong relationships internally and externally
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Meticulous attention to detail, outstanding organizational skills, project management skills, and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Knowledge or understanding of the business and culture of sports and gaming preferred
- Experience working across multiple businesses within a larger corporate structure is preferred
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Be well, save well and live well - with FanDuel Total Rewards your benefits are one highlight reel after another
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, Veteran status, or another other characteristic protected by state, local or federal law. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes FanDuel stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $124,000 - $155,000, which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses and stock program participation.
This role includes flexible time off (including unlimited paid time off for full-time employees) and 14 paid company holidays. FanDuel offers paid sick time in accordance with all applicable state and federal laws.