FanDuel Group (“FanDuel") is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 28 retail locations. FanDuel is based in New York with offices in New Jersey, Georgia, California, Oregon, Canada and Scotland.
Its networks FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer over-the-top platforms.
FanDuel is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
At FanDuel, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Workplace Associate role is a critical part of delivering a positive office experience and ensuring the smooth operation of our facilities.
The FanDuel Workplace team strives to deliver a world-class workplace experience through high-touch services and world-class customer support delivered by employees like the Workplace Associate.
In this role, you would provide experience services and facility operations support to increase individual well-being, organizational effectiveness, and seamless workplace experiences.
As part of a “front-of-house” team, the Workplace Associate is responsible for maintaining and delivering great customer service to our employees as well as coordination of building services, contractors, and workplace operations.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Provides coordination and support for delivery of Workplace Services
- Prepares monthly reporting for key Workplace KPI’s
- Oversee support provided by assistants, vendors, and facility technicians
- Work as a part of the local facility team to support and take accountability for delivering on Workplace KPI’s
- Develops partnerships with relevant support teams to deliver seamless workplace services (IT, outside vendors, HR, TA, etc.)
- On-Site Event Support
- Sourcing venue, vendors, caterers, and event support services
- Assists with meeting set up, furniture reset, and delivering temporary equipment and supplies
- Maintains and communicates the local events calendar
- Maintains and oversees awareness, upkeep, and operation of the workspace
- Via walkthroughs and check-ins with support staff
- Execute office policies and procedures, and ensure they are being followed
- Submits janitorial and maintenance work orders as needed and/or communicate with appropriate partners to address issues
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Responds to customers on behalf of other team members (e.g. Facilities or Janitorial Team)
- Utilizes and maintains integrity of databases, supports data entry of required reports and other digital tools associated with service delivery, as requested
- Update calendars, schedule meetings, and book conference rooms as needed
- Manages pantry inventory and resupply throughout the day/week, attends to light pantry equipment maintenance, and keeps a safe and clean reception and kitchen
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 2+ years of related (e.g. Front Desk, Concierge, Hospitality, Room Management, or Customer Service) roles preferred. Positive and upbeat attitude with a problem-solving approach to work
- HS Diploma or GED required or equivalent combination of education and experience (equivalent work experience = 2 years experience for every year of higher level education). Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) or other relevant vocational training preferred
- Should possess stellar time-management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks in a changing environment
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Utilize a high level of attention to detail as well as strong organizational skills
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Ability to work flexible work schedules based on office needs
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Be well, save well and live well - with FanDuel Total Rewards your benefits are one highlight reel after another
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, Veteran status, or another other characteristic protected by state, local or federal law. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes FanDuel stronger and more competitive as One Team!