Lead Content Producer
FanDuel Group (“FanDuel") is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 28 retail locations. FanDuel is based in New York with offices in New Jersey, Georgia, California, Oregon, Canada and Scotland.
Its networks FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer over-the-top platforms.
FanDuel is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
At FanDuel, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel is looking for a Lead Content Producer to serve as a key contributor to the production management team. This role manages the Media Asset Management department and assists with management of production assistants.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Produces and edits daily video for FanDuel TV on-air & social media platforms. This includes anything from b-roll and interviews to larger elements such as features and long form content
- Creates and executes sales/marketing elements, under the direction of production management team
- Responsible for video inventory and media archival process
- Work with Senior Manager of Video Architecture & Engineers to ensure workflows are optimal for post-production needs
- Design cross-sell plan to promote Triple Crown races to the broader FanDuel customer base.
- Serve as a main liaison for music selection and contract negotiation for FanDuel TV’s music provider
- Manage Media Asset Management Team (Editors, Associate Producers, Assistant Editors and Production Assistants)
- Distribute content as needed to internal departments, as well as outside vendors
- Oversee distribution of content to FAST Channel and other digital platforms
- Interacts and coordinates content for Sports Programming group (Run It Back, Up & Adams, Ringer)
- Create graphics to support live production demands
- Operates teleprompter in a production control room environment
- Supports remote productions as needed & additional production related duties as requested
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 5+ years of experience in live television production environment
- Horse racing knowledge is mandatory, general sports knowledge preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or in lieu of related experience
- Must have non-linear editing skills (AVID or Adobe Premiere)
- Intermediate experience using Microsoft office suite required and ability to learn proprietary systems inherent to FanDuel TV
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Be well, save well and live well - with FanDuel Total Rewards your benefits are one highlight reel after another
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, Veteran status, or another other characteristic protected by state, local or federal law. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes FanDuel stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $84,000 - $115,000, which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses and stock program participation.
This role includes flexible time off (including unlimited paid time off for full-time employees) and 14 paid company holidays. FanDuel offers paid sick time in accordance with all applicable state and federal laws.