Sr. Manager, Live Casino
FanDuel Group (“FanDuel") is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 28 retail locations. FanDuel is based in New York with offices in New Jersey, Georgia, California, Oregon, Canada and Scotland.
Its networks FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer over-the-top platforms.
FanDuel is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
At FanDuel, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We’re looking for a Sr. Manager, Live Casino that’s ready to help our rapidly growing business become the home of Live Casino gaming. You will focus on the needs of the US customer, keeping their tastes and preferences front of mind to bring them the best live studio experiences in the industry. You will drive the performance of our Live business, working with our Live Casino partners to ensure we’re always bringing innovative ways to play to our customers, as well as creating immersive and branded studio experiences. It will be essential to monitor and optimize our tables based on occupancy and be able to make sound business cases for investment. Finally, you will work internally with our Product and Marketing teams to ensure we create the best experience possible, honing our proposition, ensuring our navigation is easy to use, and the rewards and promotions we offer are relevant to our customers.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Perform Market and Customer research to understand the Live Casino customer
- Innovate in the ways we offer Live Casino experiences to ensure we become the preferred choice for Live Casino games
- End to end accountability for all Live Casino games, managing the roadmap and subsequent positioning on site across our Casino experiences
- Create and manage exclusively branded studio experiences that live our proposition
- Monitor performance and optimize table occupancy
- Create investment business cases for increased tables or new innovative ways to play
- Maintain strong relationships across the board, whether that be externally with our Live Casino suppliers, or internally with the Product, Marketing and Commercial teams, as well as the wider Flutter group
- Understanding and acting as the point of contact for any regulatory changes
- Closely monitoring competitors and market trends and ensuring we remain ahead of the competition
- Aligning with Marketing on key game launches and promotional plans to ensure we provide customers the best experiences possible
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- An obsession with delivering the best customer experience, extreme attention to the smallest details, and always demanding the highest quality product
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in a Live Casino role
- Strong industry experience, with particular focus on slots, live casino, gaming content providers and gaming generally
- A skilled relationship manager, you’ll build strong, sustainable business relationships across the business and externally
- Strong analytical skills and commercially focused
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability for goals and deliverables
- Experience of project management processes and demonstrates strong organization and influencing skills.
- Dynamic, agenda setting individual capable of working within a multi-location team and across multiple markets
- Excellent communicator and presenter of ideas
- A can do attitude that can lead from the front
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Be well, save well and live well - with FanDuel Total Rewards your benefits are one highlight reel after another
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, Veteran status, or another other characteristic protected by state, local or federal law. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes FanDuel stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $124,000 - $165,000, which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses and stock program participation.
This role includes flexible time off (including unlimited paid time off for full-time employees) and 14 paid company holidays. FanDuel offers paid sick time in accordance with all applicable state and federal laws.