Product Analyst, UX Analytics Implementation Specialist
FanDuel Group (“FanDuel") is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 28 retail locations. FanDuel is based in New York with offices in New Jersey, Georgia, California, Oregon, Canada and Scotland.
Its networks FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer over-the-top platforms.
FanDuel is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
At FanDuel, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Partner with analysts and business stakeholders to capture and translate business and marketing requirements into data analytics requirements. From the analytics requirements, design efficient data collection solutions for FanDuel analytics tools.
- Define tag specifications aligned to Amplitude browser, iOS and Android SDKs to capture user interaction data. Create technical specifications documents including sample code as necessary to capture interaction data structured to adhere to UX analytics naming standards and taxonomy.
- Perform code reviews of product engineering work to validate event and property tags are coded correctly to ensure accurate data collection. Work with product engineers to troubleshoot and resolve bugs identified during the code review process.
- Review and sign-off on data collection technical requirements designed by UX analysts prior to hand-off to product engineers to validate data collection specifications fully and efficiently address associated business requirements.
- Drive adherence to data collection best practices. Demonstrated experience identifying data collection tags that do not adhere to established standards and taking appropriate remediation steps to bring tags back into alignment with standards.
- Understand and be able to articulate to product leadership and other senior level stakeholders the data collection strategy and strategic impacts of data and the critical nature of ensuring credible data collection.
- Efficiently manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Manage stakeholder expectations appropriately and keep projects within schedule, scope, and budget.
What we’re looking for in our next teammate
- 3+ years of experience implementing web analytics tools on an e-commerce website as well as identifying, diagnosing, and resolving web data collection issues and reporting issues.
- 3+ years of working experience with web analytics products – Amplitude, Google Analytics, Quantum Metric or FullStory and Observe Point
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills - both verbal and written
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and other productivity suites
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of implementation experience with a vendor, agency, or Enterprise organization
- Vendor and/or industry certifications
- Prior consulting experience
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Be well, save well and live well - with FanDuel Total Rewards your benefits are one highlight reel after another
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, Veteran status, or another other characteristic protected by state, local or federal law. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes FanDuel stronger and more competitive as One Team!