Talent Acquisition Coordinator
FanDuel Group (“FanDuel") is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 28 retail locations. FanDuel is based in New York with offices in New Jersey, Georgia, California, Oregon, Canada and Scotland.
Its networks FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer over-the-top platforms.
FanDuel is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
At FanDuel, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel is looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our People Team in New York. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will play a key administrative role in supporting Talent Acquisition activities across our US teams with a focus on scheduling and coordination for our Technology department. The ideal candidate is highly organized and a proactive problem solver who is passionate about delivering a first-class recruitment experience for candidates and internal teams.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Ensure candidates receive a best in class and memorable experience when applying and interviewing at FanDuel
- Support our teams making sure the recruitment process runs smoothly and quickly
- Coordinate and schedule kick-off meetings, candidate interviews and debriefs
- Take ownership for pre-employment onboarding; references, contracts, background checks, visa and relocation assistance
- Assist broader HR and Talent team with creating accurate and meaningful recruiting metrics
- Organize and attend recruitment related events or sponsorship opportunities
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in scheduling, coordinating, or related field
- Team player who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills and an extraordinary attention to detail
- Ability to project manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Self-starter who can take initiative and power through ambiguity
- Great communicator who can work with candidates to get scheduled quickly
- Organizational whizz who can ensure the accuracy of highly detailed and confidential information
- Effective communicator with fantastic interpersonal skills
- In depth experience in coordination and scheduling
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Be well, save well and live well - with FanDuel Total Rewards your benefits are one highlight reel after another
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, Veteran status, or another other characteristic protected by state, local or federal law. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes FanDuel stronger and more competitive as One Team!