Salesforce Administrator, Tester
FanDuel Group (“FanDuel") is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 28 retail locations. FanDuel is based in New York with offices in New Jersey , Georgia, California, Oregon, Canada and Scotland.
Its networks FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer over-the-top platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: FLUT).
At FanDuel, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel is actively seeking a Salesforce Tester to ensure proper quality, reliability, and functionality of the FanDuel Salesforce environment. This role within the Customer Automations team aims to improve application quality and stability through comprehensive test planning and execution. The chosen candidate will assist with QA, Functional & Performance testing, along with documentation of test cases. Additionally, they will work on implementing automated test scripts, reducing testing time and improving efficiency. This exciting opportunity will help increase user satisfaction and application performance for FanDuel customers by identifying and documenting defects, errors, and inconsistencies.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Ability to write and execute comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Perform Functional testing of the feature to meet the lowest acceptance criteria.
- Perform Integration & System testing to validate all features work successfully with the larger Salesforce Platform.
- Test for best practices across object & field level security, sharing rules, flows, validation rules, custom formula fields, field dependencies & picklist fields.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for Salesforce applications.
- Maintain a library of test cases, test data, and test results for auditing, and future reference.
- Collaborate with developers and Business Administrators on Jira to identify and document defects, errors, and inconsistencies post release into Production environment.
- Ability to identify and address performance bottlenecks.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 2+ years of exposure and experience with Functional & Integration Testing
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer science
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce platform, including configuration, customization, and integrations.
- Adept with Service Cloud including Salesforce object model, Service Console, Customer Portal & Communities, Case Feed, Knowledge Base, Einstein Bots, Apex Classes & Triggers, Flows, Sharing settings, Org Wide Settings, User Privilege Access Object Metadata such as Validation Rules, custom Formula Field, Picklist Fields, Page Layouts & Lightning Record Pages
- Proven experience as a Tester or similar role (Experience as a manual tester designing, creating test cases, test matrix, and executing tests)
- Strong familiarity with Jira for Issue Tracking, Testing Pipeline Management, Collaboration & Communication.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of sports and/or experience working within a heavily regulated industry is a plus
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Be well, save well and live well - with FanDuel Total Rewards your benefits are one highlight reel after another
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, Veteran status, or another other characteristic protected by state, local or federal law. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes FanDuel stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $74,000 - $92,000 , which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses and stock program participation.
This role includes flexible time off (including unlimited paid time off for full-time employees) and 14 paid company holidays. FanDuel offers paid sick time in accordance with all applicable state and federal laws.