Posted on Thursday, February 10, 2022
Live experiences help make us human, bringing us across today’s social and digital divides to focus on what truly connects us - the here, the now, the once-in-a-lifetime moment that we share - together. To fulfill Gametime’s vision to unite the world through shared experiences, we deliver fans an extraordinary experience for enjoying, discovering, and purchasing last-minute tickets to live events.
With platforms on iOS, Android, mobile web, and desktop supporting events across the US and Canada, we are reimagining the event ticket experience in a mobile-first world.
Gametime is looking for a Supply Associate to handle the on-boarding & broker support is to work with the Supply and Business Development Team in the daily operations necessary to support Gametime’s broker partners, as well as work externally with third party broker service companies that share mutual clients with Gametime.
What you'll do / own:
- Handle all new API seller requests through the entire onboarding process from initial education to credential creation and enablement
- Serve as the main point of contact for 3rd party services used by Gametime API sellers to help facilitate automated sales on the marketplace
- Work with the Gametime Ticket Operations Team to respond to broker requests or solve issues in a timely manner
- Partner with the Gametime Finance Team each week to generate supplier payment amounts and execute payment through multiple channels
- Educate sellers on the unique aspects of Gametime and how to maximize sales on the marketplace
- Relay seller feedback back to the appropriate internal Gametime teams to drive improvements for the seller community
- Generate analytical sales and inventory reports for the Supply and Business Development Team
A litte bit more about you:
- You're excited about the live event space and primary and secondary ticket industries
- You have at least one year of account management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organization, ability to learn, data analytics, and develop strategic methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to multi task, work with and improve process, follow-through, work cross-functionally, and ability to take initiative
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Two years of professional work experience in any industry
What we can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401K, HSA, pre-tax savings programs
- New equipment setup provided
- Wellness programs
- Tenure recognition
- DIverse family forming benefits through Carrot Fertility
Gametime is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.
See more open positions at Gametime
Something looks off?