Intellimize is seeking a driven and self-motivated Account Executive to join our dynamic team. Reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer, this person will build and drive meaningful relationships with prospective customers, adding value to the customer experience and revenue to our bottom line.
Our solution is a unique Intelligent Website Optimization platform that is driving conversion rates for organizations like Gong, SumoLogic and more. It’s machine learning that works.
You will be selling deals to B2B and eCommerce companies while developing trusted partner relationships with their senior marketing executives.
Intellimize is redefining how people think about website personalization and optimization. We're backed by leading investors including Cobalt Capital, Addition, Amplify Partners, Homebrew, and Precursor Ventures. Intellimize intelligently optimizes websites for revenue driven leaders. Our machine learning automatically personalizes the buyer journey to drive more web conversions. We work with thought leading companies like Drift, Gong, Okta, Sumo Logic, and many more. We believe everything we do flows from two things: making our customers wildly successful and having this be the best professional experience of our lives. True north for us is our customers being heroes internally, getting promoted, and getting up on stage saying great things about our work together. We're headquartered in San Mateo, CA and in Zoom meetings. This role can be permanently remote virtually anywhere in the U.S.
Why this role?
- The Account Executive will be responsible for identifying, pursuing, and closing deals with a list of enterprise-level prospects. The ideal candidate is a 'hunter' with a track record of successful SaaS sales to large organizations.
- Join a fast-paced, values-driven team dedicated to driving the best customer outcomes.
- Make an impact. Intellimize is a fast-moving startup and you’ll have an opportunity to help build and shape our sales engine.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets. AE’s are responsible for sourcing 30% of pipeline.
- Cultivate relationships with key decision-makers within target organizations to understand their business needs and align them with the Intellimize product offering.
- Conduct product demonstrations and presentations to highlight the value proposition of our CRO software.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements.
- Collaborate with internal teams (such as customer service and product development) to ensure customer needs are met.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities and provide regular forecasts.
You might be a good fit if:
- Hitting 100% of quota is only the beginning for you.
- Going a month without closing a deal only increases your drive to succeed.
- Your idea of a great enterprise sales cycle is 90 days, not 9 months.
- Instead of discounting, you get a thrill from winning over a procurement officer based on value and ROI.
- When your customer presents your case study on stage, you beam like a proud parent!
- The day after closing your largest deal ever, you’re assessing what you'll do even better next time.
- Your willingness to learn makes you the most resourceful person in the room.
- You're excited to hop aboard this rocket ship and build something amazing!
Ideal background and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Proven sales experience, with a minimum of 3-5 years in enterprise SaaS sales.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise in SaaS or eCommerce.
- Knowledge of CRO software is a plus.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a result-driven environment.
Our comprehensive compensation package is a major part of recognizing our team members for their individual impact on the company's growth and achievements. We aim to hire and grow top performers who are exemplars of our values. We regularly look at market value and conduct a yearly market compensation review.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is $95,000 to $140,000. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market, geography and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed ranges above are a guideline, and the base salary for this role may be modified.
Additional to base salary, your compensation package will include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay and benefits.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Being a diverse, equitable and inclusive company drives our ability to make our customers successful and to create a great professional experience for our people. Our goal is to uphold an inclusive environment at Intellimize where all people are equally respected and valued. We welcome applicants of any national origin, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, marital status, parental status, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.