IT Support Technician
Who we are:
MasterClass is the streaming platform where the world's best come together so anyone, anywhere, can access and be inspired by their knowledge and stories. We put you in the room with the creators, thinkers, makers and leaders who have changed the world, so that you can change yours.
Members get unprecedented access to 150+ instructors and classes across a wide variety of fields, including Arts & Entertainment, Business, Design & Style, Sports & Gaming, Writing and more. Step into Nas' recording studio and Gordon Ramsay's kitchen, and go behind the big screen with James Cameron. Design your career with Elaine Welteroth, get ready to win with Lewis Hamilton, perfect your pitch with Shonda Rhimes and discover your inner negotiator with Chris Voss.
It's a pivotal time for MasterClass – and we want you to be a part of the journey. With a HQ in San Francisco, offices in Beverly Hills and Waterloo, Ontario, we are looking to expand our team to support the business.
If you want to help make an impact on our members' lives – we want to hear from you!
Snapshot of the Role:
Join our team and be at the forefront of maintaining our innovative, all-cloud environment. Experience a supportive, collaborative culture where your growth is our priority. Bring your passion for delivering top-notch support to our internal partners and users, and explore diverse projects with continuous learning opportunities.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for front-line support in the existing Jira Service Management Queues, meeting SLA requirements
- Maintain MasterClass asset inventory and assist with new hire onboarding workflows
- Contribute to documentation around processes and refine current help desk workflows on an evolving basis
- 1-3 years experience within Information Technology with a focus on:
- macOS & Windows troubleshooting
- Printer and Queuing troubleshooting
- Inventory Management and Allocation
- Zoom (or comparable video conferencing solutions)
- Freshservice (or comparable ticketing systems)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and experience with end-user troubleshooting
- "Can Do" Attitude: Experience in navigating high-pressure encounters and last-minute changes
- Maintaining detailed notes, documentation, and updates to staff and end users
We are looking for more than what a resume can show. If you don't have the exact experience or skills, but think you'd be a great addition to MasterClass, please apply for the role.
At MasterClass, we believe we put our best work forward when our employees bring together ideas that are diverse in thought. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. In addition, MasterClass will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability or special need, we would like to know how we can better accommodate you.
The salary range listed is for candidates in Ontario, Canada. As a company, we have a location based strategy, which means the disclosed range estimate has been adjusted for geographic differential associated with the location where the position may be filled.
MasterClass’s salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry. In addition to salary, we also offer equity and comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, flexible PTO, and more). The range listed is for the expectations as laid out in the job description, however we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, and recognize that the person we hire may be less experienced (or more senior) than this job description as posted. If that ends up being the case, the updated salary range will be communicated with you as a candidate.